Black Millitant Group threatens to kill Carl Paladino

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And where's your evidence that this bomb threat was made by a conservative?

Let's look at some key words here:

Let's do some actual thinking. I could recognize immediately that Gene was trying to say that somebody might be pulling a stunt similar to the liberal "plants" among tea party protesters.

It's speculation, assclown. Speculation that Gene made.

Where's your evidence that it was a black militant group member? Triple hearsay?

Maybe if you keep repeating this John Adams talking point it will become true some day.

Stop deflecting. EVERY thread you've started has been about race. The only ones that weren't clear racist statements were implied racist statements. Why is that?

Stop deflecting. EVERY thread you've started has been about race. The only ones that weren't clear racist statements were implied racist statements. Why is that?

Don't expect a response anytime soon. He replied to my post earlier, and still didn't answer my question.

Thanks for proving why you can't talk about race in America. Question the clear double standards or face and people get uncomfortable and instead of having a discussion on the issue they just try to end the conversation by branding you racist. Maybe if people showed a little courage and weren't so worried about offending/or getting offended we can settle these issues once and for all.

Thanks for proving why you can't talk about race in America. Question the clear double standards or face and people get uncomfortable and instead of having a discussion on the issue they just try to end the conversation by branding you racist. Maybe if people showed a little courage and weren't so worried about offending/or getting offended we can settle these issues once and for all.

Why do you want to question what people look like?

It was a typo. I was going to write some like like "face being branded a racist" or something.

God, you can't even lie well. It was clearly meant to be "of race". You are genuinely pathetic, as clearly you are a one note poster with a clear racial bias. Do the "darkies" scare you? Do you cross the street when you see one approaching?

Think about your life and how pathetic it is; on a fairly conservative (not implying that means racist) board your overt racism has branded you a pariah. There should be plenty here who would agree with your other ideas (if you had one), but there isn't. With the exception of a liberal troll, you are universally despised.

Let's look at some key words here:

It's speculation, assclown. Speculation that Gene made.

Where's your evidence that it was a black militant group member? Triple hearsay?

He really does seem to need everything spelled out for him in black and white. (pun very much intended)

But you're not trying to have an honest debate about race; you're specifically telling lies about black militants targeting government officials. So stop deflecting and answer the question: why do you hate blacks so much?

But you're not trying to have an honest debate about race; you're specifically telling lies about black militants targeting government officials. So stop deflecting and answer the question: why do you hate blacks so much?

Did Carl Paladino not receive a death threat from a Black militant group?

Did a government official receive any death threat whatsoever?

What do you call this?

At 1235 pm today an unidentified male called the campaign headquarters of gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino. In a 50 second conversation with a campaign volunteer the man identified himself as a representative of a "black militant group" and said his group would "bomb all of you.

What do you call this?

A private citizen receiving a phoned-in threat from an unidentified person.

No, wait...that's not what I call it. That's what YOUR QUOTE calls it. You changed it in to a grandiose plot by blacks against government officials. Why is that, again?

A private citizen receiving a phoned-in threat from an unidentified person.

No, wait...that's not what I call it. That's what YOUR QUOTE calls it. You changed it in to a grandiose plot by blacks against government officials. Why is that, again?

Unidentified? He said he was from a black militant group. I don't don't consider gubernatorial candidates to be just "private citizens" either.

Unidentified? He said he was from a black militant group. I don't don't consider gubernatorial candidates to be just "private citizens" either.

And your quote said "unidentified male". Right after it mentioned exactly NO government officials, just a private citizen.