Black Millitant Group threatens to kill Carl Paladino

I know that I'm just saying that candidates are considered government officials too.

A government official is an official who is involved in public administration or government, through either election, appointment, selection, or employment. As far as I know, Carl is none of these as of right now.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is is official, please relinquish your crown Connor.

I think we can just make crowns for each category of topics:

Global Warming - Conner

Unions - pBills

Palin - Hedd

Racist - WisconsinBillzFan

Religion - Gene

They can take turns holding the title for King Moran.

I think we can just make crowns for each category of topics:

Global Warming - Conner

Unions - pBills

Palin - Hedd

Racist - WisconsinBillzFan

Religion - Gene

They can take turns holding the title for King Moran.

Can the crown be given to someone who was apparently perma-banned? If so, I think Dellapelle John deserves the religion one.

Can the crown be given to someone who was apparently perma-banned? If so, I think Dellapelle John deserves the religion one.

I second that.

I also don't think it's fair to give conner topic-specific recognition. He's equally retarded in all topics.

I second that.

I also don't think it's fair to give conner topic-specific recognition. He's equally retarded in all topics.

So you would be more of an advocate of Conner as King Moran, with the others as his Lords of their respective areas of expertise?

A government official is an official who is involved in public administration or government, through either election, appointment, selection, or employment. As far as I know, Carl is none of these as of right now.

Well now we're getting caught up in semantics. The bottom line is that Carl Paladino is a public figure being threatened.

Well now we're getting caught up in semantics. The bottom line is that Carl Paladino is a public figure being threatened.

You said Paladino was a government official. He's not. That's not semantics, that's you being a !@#$ing moron.

Un!@#$ingbelievable. :lol:

You said Paladino was a government official. He's not. That's not semantics, that's you being a !@#$ing moron.

Un!@#$ingbelievable. :thumbsup:

Let's stop deflecting. The real issue is that Obama/Holder are ignoring this black militant group but they'll go after white militias no problem. See the double standard Tom?

Let's stop deflecting. The real issue is that Obama/Holder are ignoring this black militant group but they'll go after white militias no problem. See the double standard Tom?

I'd imagine it was probably someone like yourself who phoned in the threat in the first place.

Yeah, because I'm a black militant right?

Let's do some actual thinking. I could recognize immediately that Gene was trying to say that somebody might be pulling a stunt similar to the liberal "plants" among tea party protesters.

Let's do some actual thinking. I could recognize immediately that Gene was trying to say that somebody might be pulling a stunt similar to the liberal "plants" among tea party protesters.

The sad part is both sides do it, there isn't much difference in their methods.

Yes, let's stop deflecting: why are you so pissed off at blacks to begin with?