Pat White...?

I know he's a bit smaller than the prototypical NFL QB, but he fits the Gailey mold. He had a pretty darn good career for WV. Don't know much about him, but what if...

LINK

Geeze - if he has a chance to hook up with a MLB club, he'd be nuts not to...the longevity dwarfs the NFL and the $$$ is astounding.

true, true....but it's baseball! Real men play football! :devil:

It's more like two-sports people who can't land a gig in baseball play football. Baseball is just as interesting a sport to play as football, you last a lot longer if you're any good, you make more money, and you won't end up in a wheelchair at age 45.

I know he's a bit smaller than the prototypical NFL QB, but he fits the Gailey mold. He had a pretty darn good career for WV. Don't know much about him, but what if...

LINK

I thought we were doen with the CG "mold" talk.

Really---Kordell Stewart and Tyler Thigpen. That's your looking for?

Holy sh*t, no.

It's more like two-sports people who can't land a gig in baseball play football. Baseball is just as interesting a sport to play as football, you last a lot longer if you're any good, you make more money, and you won't end up in a wheelchair at age 45.

Unless ur like me and catch for nine years and blow your knees out...Football is better! nanny nanny poo poo! :devil:

Unless the guy is a total bust, no team cuts a QB who was drafted in the 2nd round just 1 year after they drafted him. If White gets cut, I wouldn't want the Bills to waste their time trying to resurrect his career. Let him play baseball.