Now we know why we know the schedule hasn't come out yet.

Lv-Bills

if Rapistberger will be suspended or not.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that when Santonio Holmes was traded to the Jets the NFL had to move the Pat vs. Jets games to both be played in the first four games of the year so that NE could miss the Jets at full strength.........twice.

Now, count on Big Ben to get suspended for maybe a game or two, and the NFL will move NE's game against them to the one of the games Big Ben will miss also.

:devil:

I mean, it's pretty obvious that when Santonio Holmes was traded to the Jets the NFL had to move the Pat vs. Jets games to both be played in the first four games of the year so that NE could miss the Jets at full strength.........twice.

Now, count on Big Ben to get suspended for maybe a game or two, and the NFL will move NE's game against them to the one of the games Big Ben will miss also.

i personally prefer the moniker, "roethlisraper", tomatoe tomato, i suppose. :lol:

I'll bet that the Pats* play the Jets at least once in the first four games (50 -50 odds on this happening naturally, so not a huge surprise if if it does). Doubt they'll play them twice in September--even the NFL has to put on a charade of neutrality, no? They'll save that second meeting for late in the year. Personally, I'm hoping that Rex and the boys put a beatdown on them both games, Santonio or no. Perhaps that might shut up the few remaining fans they seem to have left. Anyone else check out Patsfans.com lately? Like a ghost town over there, tumbleweeds and all....