An Article That Addresses The Clausen Arguements

H2o

http://walterfootball.com/jimmyclausenhate.php

if you're in the "too long; didn't read" crowd, scroll down to the "in conclusion" portion of this article.

This article breaks things down and pretty much discusses every arguement against the guy. It's long, but worth the read for all of you who use these same arguements. Look aat the improvement of his QB rating over the 3 seasons and remember that the last 10 games of the 2009 season was with an injury to his big toe on the foot that takes all the weight when you're dropping back. Look at the combacks late in the 4th. It is full of alot of information that myself and a few others have tried to point out. Maybe if it comes from an alternate source it might actually sink in. I hope he's there @ #9 and I hope we draft the guy.

http://walterfootball.com/jimmyclausenhate.php

This article breaks things down and pretty much discusses every arguement against the guy. It's long, but worth the read for all of you who use these same arguements. Look aat the improvement of his QB rating over the 3 seasons and remember that the last 10 games of the 2009 season was with an injury to his big toe on the foot that takes all the weight when you're dropping back. Look at the combacks late in the 4th. It is full of alot of information that myself and a few others have tried to point out. Maybe if it comes from an alternate source it might actually sink in. I hope he's there @ #9 and I hope we draft the guy.

I don't like his throwing motion, his deep ball floats and he is an !@#$. The latter is the #1 knock against the guy.

all I know is QB guru Shanahan went out and got McNabb immediately after meeting with the kid. That tells me he wasnt' worth building a team around in Shanahan's opinion.

I don't like his throwing motion, his deep ball floats and he is an !@#$. The latter is the #1 knock against the guy.

all I know is QB guru Shanahan went out and got McNabb immediately after meeting with the kid. That tells me he wasnt' worth building a team around in Shanahan's opinion.

I think Shanahan's strongsuit has always been getting the most out of his OL and RB's. It also seems that Shanny is going with the win now approach, or trying to atleast, when we are clearly trying to rebuild. If you would notice the comments about his OL and playing through the injury to his foot you would understand why he was heaving the ball up there with only his arm strength. When you're about to get plowed and you can't push off of your back foot the way you would like it equals the ball coming out with a higher trajectory. He still had his QB rating go up nearly 30 points with an injured foot for 10 out of the 12 games.

Did you ever think that Shanahan wanted to win right away? Getting a perrenial Pro Bowl QB who is coming to your team with a massive chip on his shoulder helps Shanny do just that.

Or that a rookie QB will generally take 2-3 years before he can actually start impacting a game consistantly?

Pure speculation on your part.