Oh, no! Not another mock draft!

Philo

I haven't seen someone post a mock draft in a while and was kind of missing them so I decided to post a new one. I have done my own mock drafts before and have only posted them in my signature, but I wanted to share my latest mock because of all of the rumors and opinions swirling around with a little over a week before the draft.

This draft is based on a few conditions. One, Lynch is traded to the Lions for their fourth and an unnamed starter. Two, the Bills trade back with San Francisco and pick up their second. So, here goes, flame away.

1) Derrick Morgan DE

2) Roger Saffold OT

2) Ben Tate RB

3) Cam Thomas DT

4) Ricky Sapp OLB

4) Jonathan Compton QB

5) Riley Cooper WR

6) Shawn Lauvao OG

6) Levi Horn OT

7) David Reed WR

7) Vincent Rey ILB

Any and all questions, comments and concerns are welcome.

Actually, please hold off on pointless 'OMG! U would be teh worst GM ever! This suckz!' sort of posts. :doh: They don't contribute to the discussion and just get people angry. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Why not throw in a few more fantasy trades and really have fun? In mine, I traded Lynch for two fourths and a fifth, I traded Lee Evans for a second and a fourth, Whitner for a third, Brian Moorman for a fifth, Lindell for a sixth, and Billy Buffalo for a seventh:

1) Bryan Bulaga, OT

2) Colt McCoy, QB

2) Cam Thomas, NT

3) Dexter McCluster, RB

3) Carlton Mitchell, WR

4) Mitch Petrus, OG

4) Kevin Basped, DE/OLB

4) Jamar Chaney, ILB

4) Clay Harbor, FB

5) Dezmon Briscoe, WR

5) Linval Joseph, NT

6) Leigh Tiffin, K

6) Zoltan Mesko, P

7) Andre Anderson, RB

7) Mike Kafka, QB

:doh:

I haven't seen someone post a mock draft in a while and was kind of missing them so I decided to post a new one. I have done my own mock drafts before and have only posted them in my signature, but I wanted to share my latest mock because of all of the rumors and opinions swirling around with a little over a week before the draft.

This draft is based on a few conditions. One, Lynch is traded to the Lions for their fourth and an unnamed starter. Two, the Bills trade back with San Francisco and pick up their second. So, here goes, flame away.

1) Derrick Morgan DE

2) Roger Saffold OT

2) Ben Tate RB

3) Cam Thomas DT

4) Ricky Sapp OLB

4) Jonathan Compton QB

5) Riley Cooper WR

6) Shawn Lauvao OG

6) Levi Horn OT

7) David Reed WR

7) Vincent Rey ILB

Any and all questions, comments and concerns are welcome.

Actually, please hold off on pointless 'OMG! U would be teh worst GM ever! This suckz!' sort of posts. :thumbsup: They don't contribute to the discussion and just get people angry. Thanks! :lol:

Let me start off by saying I know it takes a bit to put together a 7 round mock draft, and i appreciate the effort. :doh:

But I dont like the Derrick Morgan pick. I think he will be a good player, but think we need to address other needs with this pick. Nor do I like a RB in rd2. Saffold is good in my book. Again, too many other more pressing needs to take Tate, even if we trade Marshawn. Cam Thomas and Ricky Sapp are awesome, and would be ecstatic if we got them in rd 3 and 4, but I think both are gone in round 2. And as far as the Jonathan Crompton pick, I would rather have Skelton or even Jarrett Brown or Matt Nichols.

Why not throw in a few more fantasy trades and really have fun? In mine, I traded Lynch for two fourths and a fifth, I traded Lee Evans for a second and a fourth, Whitner for a third, Brian Moorman for a fifth, Lindell for a sixth, and Billy Buffalo for a seventh:

1) Bryan Bulaga, OT

2) Colt McCoy, QB

2) Cam Thomas, NT

3) Dexter McCluster, RB

3) Carlton Mitchell, WR

4) Mitch Petrus, OG

4) Kevin Basped, DE/OLB

4) Jamar Chaney, ILB

4) Clay Harbor, FB

5) Dezmon Briscoe, WR

5) Linval Joseph, NT

6) Leigh Tiffin, K

6) Zoltan Mesko, P

7) Andre Anderson, RB

7) Mike Kafka, QB

:doh:

If we don't get at least a sixth for BillY Buffalo we're just not getting fair value!