Big Ben vs. Beastmode

boyst

If you had control of an NFL team which player would you rather have as far as character goes? We all know that innocent until proven guilty is the way it is supposed to be but is not. For the record, I believe Ben is just guilty of bad judgement, but I also played high school football against him for 3 years so I am a bit biased.

Lynch has a history of firearms possession, drugs, hit and run, and assualt.

Ben has a history of sexually assualting females on multiple occasions and has wrecked a motorcycle without a license and almost killing himself.

If it were based on field talent or off the field issues I would take Ben.

Talentwise, I whink Lynch may have more to offer in the next year or two than Roethlisberger.

Just wondering who the masses would prefer on the team...because both are somewhat in similar situations in off the field issues...

Um big ben doesn't have a history of sexually assaulting females. He has never been convicted of anything.

Lynch doesn't have a history of drug use, assault, or hit and run. I am not sure where you got hte assault and drug use facts from. I have never seen or heard of that. He also wasn't convicted of a hit and run. He got a traffic ticket.

Please stop posting your poor opinions as fact. You look stupid.

Um big ben doesn't have a history of sexually assaulting females. He has never been convicted of anything.

Lynch doesn't have a history of drug use, assault, or hit and run. I am not sure where you got hte assault and drug use facts from. I have never seen or heard of that. He also wasn't convicted of a hit and run. He got a traffic ticket.

Please stop posting your poor opinions as fact. You look stupid.

ARE YOU CRAZY..............ACCUSED OF RAPE ONCE .....ACCUSED OF RAPE TWICE IN DIFFERENT PART OF COUNTRY AND THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE NOT ACCUSED IS DUE TO THE SECURITY TAPE ALL OF SUDDEN COMES UP MISSING................. BIG BEN IS A RAPIST PLAIN AND SIMPLE .......I better not hear anyone talk about Vick or marshawn character while they try to defend that RAPIST

ARE YOU CRAZY..............ACCUSED OF RAPE ONCE .....ACCUSED OF RAPE TWICE IN DIFFERENT PART OF COUNTRY AND THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE NOT ACCUSED IS DUE TO THE SECURITY TAPE ALL OF SUDDEN COMES UP MISSING................. BIG BEN IS A RAPIST PLAIN AND SIMPLE .......I better not hear anyone talk about Vick or marshawn character while they try to defend that RAPIST

+1

Big Ben has a problem and alot of money..enough to make surveillance tapes disappear.

After the first incident I truly felt that he was the victim of a goldigger.

I feel totally different now. There is a very uncomfortable pattern here.

You bring up an excellent point. I wonder if the posters feel as compassionate about women being raped as they do about the tortured dogs.

You are an idiot dude. The first case was 100% fraudulent. Everyone knows that. But apparently that first case confirms the second - an instance where there was no evidence pointing to Ben raping anyone. So if I claim you raped me, then another person claims you raped them, does that mean you raped me?

Grow up.

He is guilty, at the least, of bad decisions which is not something you hope your quarterback gets worse at as he gets older.

Neither one looks that good as a person.

However, do we really need this question? Character divorced from playing ability on a football board?

I WANT BOTH

If you had said two "woman" and not biches,which for youre future reference is actually bitches,i could take youre post seriously,but as the father of two daughter's youre characterization of these woman who you dont know makes me sick.

I wasn't there and i can't comment on the allegation's,but big ben is digging himself a big hole,and it look's to me like he may be a serious alcohol abuser,if not an alcoholic.

If you had said two "woman" and not biches,which for youre future reference is actually bitches,i could take youre post seriously,but as the father of two daughter's youre characterization of these woman who you dont know makes me sick.

I wasn't there and i can't comment on the allegation's,but big ben is digging himself a big hole,and it look's to me like he may be a serious alcohol abuser,if not an alcoholic.

Never mind it look's as though you have edited youre original post

Ok once again you are comparing people who were found guilty of crimes to someone who hasn't. Vick went to jail and Marshawn pled guilty to a gun charge. Ben has a civil case against him. BIG DIFFERENCE.

I am sorry i won't label someone a rapist who isn't considered one in the eyes of the law or try to make my opinion fact.

Ok once again you are comparing people who were found guilty of crimes to someone who hasn't. Vick went to jail and Marshawn pled guilty to a gun charge. Ben has a civil case against him. BIG DIFFERENCE.

I am sorry i won't label someone a rapist who isn't considered one in the eyes of the law or try to make my opinion fact.

How did you feel about OJ as a "killer?"

ben is a piece of crap. guess he needs to prey on drunk 20 year old girls. hires off duty police to block the scene of the crime from a concerned girlfriend who tried to gain access to the bathroom to check on her freind, but was denied entrance. girlfriend immediately complained to the bartender to no avail. woman says she was raped. rape kit proves semen present, so he had to admit sexual contact. ben has a long history of borish behavior, which has escalted to more than one accusation of serious crimes. i'm sure there was a financial settlement to make this latest issue go away.

marshawn hits a women with his car, flees the scene, leaving the woman for dead, for all he knows. gets his kicks and laughs by taking $20 dollar bills from unsuspecting fans. gets suspended by nfl.

they both are scum....but in my mind, big ben is worse.

Newsflash, bud. Not every word that ends in consonant-s has to have an apostrophe.

You are an idiot dude. The first case was 100% fraudulent. Everyone knows that. But apparently that first case confirms the second - an instance where there was no evidence pointing to Ben raping anyone. So if I claim you raped me, then another person claims you raped them, does that mean you raped me?

Grow up.

Would an additional allegation of the same sort impact your views?