Lets face the truth

daquixers

no way drew starts next year,we win in spite of him not because of him! last week it was special teams this week defense and willis.i mean who actually thinks drew had a good game?he did throw 3 picks and our d bailed him out.i think once jp is really ready mike mularky opens up the playbook. go bills

137004[/snapback]

I'm not so sure JP is ready. It's also no sure thing he's got the stuff either. Physically, it's there but we seen physically talented QB's before (fairly recently) that couldn't play the position. Bledsoe looked like a NFL QB today, but I have to agree, those 3 picks were simply bad throws and bad decisions. That's something an NFL QB cannot do very often and expect to win, let alone in the fashion we did today.

If and when we're mathematically eliminated, or JP PROVES he's ready, give JP a start and let's see what he can do. I liked what I saw of him this past preseason, but let's also remember, he was playing against camp fodder by the time he got into the games in which he appeared.

One thing was impressive today, and that was the play of Evans who's beginning to look very good. The kid has some toughness about him along with great physical talent.

I am no Drew apologist but facts are facts, whether you like DB or not - we have won 5 of the last 7 (with Drew), and at least 2 of the first 4 losses had nothing to do with Drew.

Had THE TEAM won 2 of the first four, we would be at 7-4 and totally in the thick of the playoff race! How can this be seen as an indictment of Drew?

Spoiled moronic fans like ICE seem to expect nothing less than total domination, apparently like in the Levy era. News flash - even in the Levy era we won a LOT of close games and were less than dominant, week-to-week.

I'll say again what I've said all year, of course the record is disappointing but this team is NOT as bad as it's record. Don't let the spoiled brats on this board fool you.

Miami is improving, and I wish we could have played this away game earlier in the year!

136877[/snapback]

i never thought they were THAT horrible to begin with. my friend who inexplicably likes the fish told me recently that 6 of their losses were by 7 points or less, and in all 6 of those games they threw a pick for a td. so they're in games, and capable of winning. and i don't think they're exactly afraid of the bills. bledsoe needs to play the same game vs. them that he did yesterday...minus the ugly picks. i'm not putting it in the win column just yet.