Psychedelic mushrooms makes people....

Magox

ill admit im drdankenstein. now prove that this post was typed by me. even if it came from my home network. which it didnt. nor did it originate from my work's network.

"Can't catch me !@#$er! I'm behind 7 proxies!"

:unsure:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of this testimony about how great they are, you all forgot about how illegal they are and posted that you use them on a public bulletin board.

Just wanted to make sure you all know what your doing in your altered mental states.

Thank God that I'm the "Decider" round here, where I work.

You might be surprised. Both at how difficult it isn't, and how much "proof" is required in a background check.

Thank you!

sure, its not difficult to tell where the post came from. no doubt.

honestly, if this thread causes me to fail a background check (which i dont put myself in those situations to begin with, drug tests, background checks, etc), then i dont want the job anyways.

honestly, if this thread causes me to fail a background check (which i dont put myself in those situations to begin with, drug tests, background checks, etc), then i dont want the job anyways.

You tell'em tiger. :unsure:

"Uhh, yes Mr Dankenstein..."

"excuse me, thats DOCTOR Dankenstein"

"Yes, of course, Dr Dankenstein... your resume is superb, you have all the qualifications needed for this job. Your references have nothing but amazing things to say about you. You gave us 5 new ways of tripling our profits in your interviews. I'd like to make you an offer of-... wait a second, I have here a print out of a thread from something called "Two Bills Drive" from April 12th, 5 years ago. Someone with your name posted they had a good experience with mushrooms!! GET THE !@#$ OUT YOU HEATHEN!! SECURITY!!!"

Which is fine.

And truthfully, Mike, I don't know why you'd worry about this board when your posts in mushroom and pot forums are so much more evident. BTW, did you end up getting the GNU or the Banana?

"Yes, of course, Dr Dankenstein... your resume is superb, you have all the qualifications needed for this job. Your references have nothing but amazing things to say about you. You gave us 5 new ways of tripling our profits in your interviews. I'd like to make you an offer of-... wait a second, I have here a print out of a thread from something called "Two Bills Drive" from April 12th, 5 years ago. Someone with your name posted they had a good experience with mushrooms!! GET THE !@#$ OUT YOU HEATHEN!! SECURITY!!!"

Sounds like you have it all figured out and justified in your mind. Have fun.

When they run the background check on me, do you think my embarrassing record of supporting Trent Edwards will come back to haunt me?

Which is fine.

And truthfully, Mike, I don't know why you'd worry about this board when your posts in mushroom and pot forums are so much more evident. BTW, did you end up getting the GNU or the Banana?

was part 2 directed at me? or someone else in this thread?

Sounds like you have it all figured out and justified in your mind. Have fun.

haha, cmon dude, im just playing around. i already said i do appreciate your concern for fellow posters.

When they run the background check on me, do you think my embarrassing record of supporting Trent Edwards will come back to haunt me?

holy lol! :unsure:

At you.

ah, i see you googled my screen name. anything else you found isnt me. plenty of other stoners stole my idea for a screen name. this board is the only place that is me. even more reasonable doubt for my case!! :unsure:

edit: ok, sabrespace too. but i havent been over there in forever.

ah, i see you googled my screen name. anything else you found isnt me. plenty of other stoners stole my idea for a screen name. this board is the only place that is me. even more reasonable doubt for my case!! :unsure:

edit: ok, sabrespace too. but i havent been over there in forever.

And digg.

this has been my personal experience with them as well. while under the influence, it lets you just appreciate things more. the wind blowing through the leaves on the trees not only looks beautiful, butreminds you that there are bigger and more powerful forces than yourself at work in the universe, and if you can just stop and appreciate what is around you for it's true beauty than you will instantly be much happier and content with life.

ohwowyourerightmanitsincredibledidyoueverwonderwhetherouruniversewasjustanatomon

theheadofapininamuchmoregynormousuniverse?

:unsure: