It's the Tuesday after the first Monday in November, 2010....

Is there even a scintilla of, a whiff of, a long long shot in the making of a possibility that Fancy Nancy might go down to ignominious defeat....?

I personally think there's a very good chance Nancy is in the minority come Jan 2011. There's a long time between now and November, and I'm no pundit, but what I know to be true is that there is little chance of unemployment making significant dips between now and the elections, and that is going to place a big role. On the other hand, the Dems are sitting on tens of billions of unspent stimulus dollars they're going to release in Sept./Oct., and that could help them at the polls. There is a part of me that believes a large part of our country is simply not that stupid any more, and that bringing publicity to anything tied to the stimulus bill would have a negative effect on the election, but that's just the optimist in me because, you know, people want their Obama money.

I personally think there's a very good chance Nancy is in the minority come Jan 2011. There's a long time between now and November, and I'm no pundit, but what I know to be true is that there is little chance of unemployment making significant dips between now and the elections, and that is going to place a big role. On the other hand, the Dems are sitting on tens of billions of unspent stimulus dollars they're going to release in Sept./Oct., and that could help them at the polls. There is a part of me that believes a large part of our country is simply not that stupid any more, and that bringing publicity to anything tied to the stimulus bill would have a negative effect on the election, but that's just the optimist in me because, you know, people want their Obama money.

Ahh...but as soon as Obama rids the world of nukes, the voters' opinions will swing back to the Democrats.

People aren't clamoring for jobs, they're clamoring for a nuke-free world. Try to keep up.

That might be true but I plan on firing the people who suck. If their replacements suck, I'll fire them too.

Does that mean you'll be firing the American people too? Those are the people who elect the politicians.

That might be true but I plan on firing the people who suck. If their replacements suck, I'll fire them too.

Wow. We got Ralph Wilson III pulling the curtain. How are the Bills doing on the field the last 50 years!

:unsure:

Just kidding JA... I will do the same. I do it all the time, especially with judges... I never voted to retain a judge. ANY judge. I always throw the bums out, or at least attempt to!

Does that mean you'll be firing the American people too? Those are the people who elect the politicians.

Hey, I KNOW I should be supreme leader but our system doesn't allow that. Nor does it allow firing the American people. So I am stuck with option 3, firing incumbents, or at least always trying to.