How 'bout The Black Keys

Cugalabanza

Anybody else love this band? They’ve been around for a while, but they seem to be really hitting their stride. Last year’s album, Attack & Release was a masterpiece. And the singer/songwriter/guitarist, Dan Auerbach, released a solo album, Keep It Hid, which was excellent too.

I think they will have a another new record coming out pretty soon. Awesome band!

Anybody else love this band? They’ve been around for a while, but they seem to be really hitting their stride. Last year’s album, Attack & Release was a masterpiece. And the singer/songwriter/guitarist, Dan Auerbach, released a solo album, Keep It Hid, which was excellent too.

I think they will have a another new record coming out pretty soon. Awesome band!

Saw them at APW last summer. Great show, great band :unsure:

i went to film school in pittsburgh with dan auerbach, he disappeared after a semester. like two yrs later he shows up with black keys and everyone just assumed he was ripping off Modey Lemon, who were an amazing 2 man blues punk band out of PGH. All the obnoxious hispter losers (me included) kind of took it personally. I actually used to hide the fact I loved the first two Black keys albums because I didn't feel like dealing with the hassle. now I don't care, but then it was a big deal.

I haven't been enjoying the more recent albums too much, but those first two records are monsters