can you feel the love around here?

jester43

seriously...a few more game like this and there won't be much left to B word about! people will stop calling each other !@#$s and !@#$heads and stevestojan-for brains...we might all go back to being friends...no more threats of beer showers or spearing contests at lot 1 pole 6...it would certainly be the most peaceful time i have known here, as i first logged on the day that wade announced flutie would be bneched for rj in the playoff game.

i have never known true peace on tbd...could it finally be coming?!

seriously...a few more game like this and there won't be much left to B word about!  people will stop calling each other !@#$s and !@#$heads and stevestojan-for brains...we might all go back to being friends...no more threats of beer showers or spearing contests at lot 1 pole 6...it would certainly be the most peaceful time i have known here, as i first logged on the day that wade announced flutie would be bneched for rj in the playoff game.

136805[/snapback]

Let's hope so...it's been a long, painful drought. This team looks like it may have finally turned the corner. Looking at the schedule, there's no reason they can't run the table heading into the home game against Pittsburgh on January 2nd. Should they lose to one of those scrubs (Cincy is the toughest game left), you'll see the sniping again in full force and the likely start to the "JP era".

There's a calm surrender to the rush of day

When the heat of the rolling world can be turned away

An enchanted moment, and it sees me through

It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you

And can you feel the love tonight

It is where we are

It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer

That we got this far

And can you feel the love tonight

How it's laid to rest

It's enough to make kings and vagabonds

Believe the very best

There's a time for everyone if they only learn

That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn

There's a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors

When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours

seriously...a few more game like this and there won't be much left to B word about!  people will stop calling each other !@#$s and !@#$heads and stevestojan-for brains...we might all go back to being friends...no more threats of beer showers or spearing contests at lot 1 pole 6...it would certainly be the most peaceful time i have known here, as i first logged on the day that wade announced flutie would be bneched for rj in the playoff game.

136805[/snapback]

yeah and we will have peace in washington DC. TSW has become as polarized as politics and note we have a PPP board created just for that purpose as well

Cyber fights. Gutless and KzooMike. Who takes that stuff seriously ?

Friends ? Would you associate with most of these people in real life ?  LMAO !

The Bills winning football games is all that matters.

137125[/snapback]

I appreciate the humor they bring. Don't have a life and I don't get out much. They're entertaining. So many jerky jerks.

Cyber fights. Gutless and KzooMike. Who takes that stuff seriously ?

Friends ? Would you associate with most of these people in real life ?  LMAO !

The Bills winning football games is all that matters.

137125[/snapback]

I would associate with quite a few from this board and have done so, yourself included.

Screw you Jester! Get with the program! The Bills stink! Oh for the days of Flutie, or Lamonica for that matter!

:blush::):huh:

Did you see that piece on SportsCenter on the kid in SC that has cerebal palsy, but runs on the cross country team? It's a pretty inspiring story.

Nice win for your Owls over Georgetown. The Bonnies are going to have a tough year. I went to the Orange Bowl Classic and saw Xavier over Miami. They'll be solid again.

holy cow...i just re-read the first post on this thread and i gotta say...

HOO BOY I MUST HAVE BEEN RIPPED LAST NIGHT! :blush:

peace and serenity? what the !@#$ was i thinking? :)

i am very happy we won the game though.

AND YEAH....GO OWLS! hell, even coach chaney says we have a shot at being good for a change. :huh: i've never heard him talk like that in november in 21 years!