Are we going to need to spend big money on ...

daquixers

... a new offensive line this off-season? With the great work that McNally has done with this group Im not sure we really need to get more than 1 good offensive lineman.

Bledsoe through 11 games 2002 ::- 38 sacks - 874 rushing yards

Bledsoe through 11 games 2003 ::- 32 sacks - 857 rushing yards

Bledsoe through 11 games 2004 ::- 27 sacks - 1,055 rushing yards

That is average of 2.4 sacks a game and 95 rushing yards ... Ill take that.

We dont need Shaun Alexander - we have McGahee who I think will be a better running back next year.

Heck - I think we can go for 1 good offensive lineman ... but I dont think we NEED more than that.

Mularkey's best move was bringing in Jim McNally - what a job he has done.

RB Shaun Alexander and LT Walter Jones are UFAs for Seattle after this season. They may have a tough time signing both of them. I hope the Bills make a run at Jones...he is in the same elite class of OTs as Ogden and Pace.

136803[/snapback]

Seahawks are not pleased with Alexander. Supposedly he can be lazy and soft. I dont know why they feel that way but I have read it many places they are not fond of Alexander. I hope to God Walter Jones is a UFA but teams never let top notch LTs get away. He will be franchised for the rest of his career IMO

We dont need Shaun Alexander - we have McGahee who I think will be a better running back next year.

Heck - I think we can go for 1 good offensive lineman ... but I dont think we NEED more than that.

Mularkey's best move was bringing in Jim McNally - what a job he has done.

136809[/snapback]

Re-read the post. I was not advocating the Bills getting Alexander...I want them to go after Walter Jones. The point was that they probably can't afford both and maybe Jones would (unlikely) hit the market.

If the 'hawks decide to resign Jones and let Alexander walk, trade them Travis Henry. :doh:

I don't want the Bills end up doing what the Giants did with their OL. Because the had the Mouse they neglected the OL by thinking that with his work alone the OL would be good. They didn't have talent and with a few injuries it showed he's not a miracle worker.

I loved what he's doing with the OL but if we can upgrade any position there we must do it.