5. Dan Lefevour

6. Tony Pike

7. John Skelton

8. Jevan Snead

9. Jarrett Brown

10. Tim Hiller

-------------

Here is what they said bad about Jimmy Clausen on Maturity questioned

One knock on Clausen is his tendency to take sacks because he holds the ball too long. he handles pressure well, but sometimes will throw off his back foot,causing the ball to float in the air. the perception that has dogged Clausen the most is he lacks leadership skills and maturity. It's a claim he vehemently denies.

I bolded some words that I have seen when watching Clausen playing some games and the reason why i dont think Jimmy Clausen ain't going to be a good QB in NFL.. Now if he can change all that, then it be a different story. But a lot of QB can't change their playing style.

JP Losmen- holds the ball too long! so why we want another QB that holds the ball to long?? our O-line aint that great at all

Jimmy C. - will throw of his back foot, causing the ball to float in the air.. To me that another reason I dont want him in buffalo.. I watch couple games on tv and JC does throw on his back foot the ball is in the air way too long. In NFL that an EASY INT..i dont know how he rank second in the QB..

Here is what they said bad about Jimmy Clausen on Maturity questioned

One knock on Clausen is his tendency to take sacks because he holds the ball too long. he handles pressure well, but sometimes will throw off his back foot,causing the ball to float in the air. the perception that has dogged Clausen the most is he lacks leadership skills and maturity. It's a claim he vehemently denies.

I bolded some words that I have seen when watching Clausen playing some games and the reason why i dont think Jimmy Clausen ain't going to be a good QB in NFL.. Now if he can change all that, then it be a different story. But a lot of QB can't change their playing style.

JP Losmen- holds the ball too long! so why we want another QB that holds the ball to long?? our O-line aint that great at all

Jimmy C. - will throw of his back foot, causing the ball to float in the air.. To me that another reason I dont want him in buffalo.. I watch couple games on tv and JC does throw on his back foot the ball is in the air way too long. In NFL that an EASY INT..i dont know how he rank second in the QB..

You do realize he had a torn tendons in his toe, right? That had something to do with not stepping into throws. 28 TD's to 4 Int's. He threw well enough. And he had to hold the ball because passing was the only way they were going to keep up with that terrible defense they had and mediocre running game.

does a double negative cancel itself out?

does a double negative cancel itself out?

That's a secret code which is telling you to get to the compund because code name Ennifer is kicking down the stall doors and Sven has run for the hills.

So now I have two problems.

1. Too much Ennifer and no Beerboy to be found.

2. I have to come up with ANOTHER secret code because you failed to see this one AGAIN. B-):):thumbsup:

You do realize he had a torn tendons in his toe, right? That had something to do with not stepping into throws. 28 TD's to 4 Int's. He threw well enough. And he had to hold the ball because passing was the only way they were going to keep up with that terrible defense they had and mediocre running game.

So does Eli, Payton, Farve and Brady will throw off of their back foot when trying to make something happen.....Good and bad QB's tend to do that for different reasons. I wouldn't just judge on that alone. Jimmy Clausen will be a good QB in this league the real question is will he be there at 9 or will teams address other needs. 28 TD's and 4 ints tells me he see's the field very well. Something we haven't had in a while.