The Enviable Dilemma for the Bills

Astrobot

I put a Grab on Jimmy Clausen at DraftTek's online draft simulator. The only way DraftTek's Simulator ignores your request for a player you "Grab" is if your Top Priority (P1) position is available. Here's how picks 1-8 went down:

1 1 St Louis Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma P1

1 2 Detroit Ndamukong Suh DT43 Nebraska P1

1 3 Tampa Bay Gerald McCoy DT43 Oklahoma P1

1 4 Washington Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State P2

1 5 Kansas City Eric Berry SS Tennessee P3

1 6 Seattle Derrick Morgan DE43 Georgia Tech P1

1 7 Cleveland Earl Thomas FS Texas P2 (FS is Cleveland's 2nd highest priority)

1 8 Oakland Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa P1

So there at the Bills' pick is Trent Williams LT, Clausen QB, and Dan Williams NT. An enviable dilemma. I kept LT as the Bills' P1 pick, so it gave me Trent Williams!

Our picks thereafter:

1-Trent Williams LT

2-Corey Wootton DE34 -------(WR's Arrelious Benn and Demarius Thomas also there, as was Tebow)

3-Carlton Mitchell WRF --------(Here I'd have gone with Spikes or Donald Butler ILB

4-Brandon Lang OLB34--------(Could have Skelton QB here)

5-Jonathan Crompton QB------(I like the pick)

6-Al Woods DT34----------(Like this pick, too)

6-Jeff Byers OC------------(I'd take the guy that protected Crompton at Tenn-- Chris Scott OT)

7-Andre Dixon RB------------(David Gettis and Danario Alexander WR were still on the board)

I put a Grab on Jimmy Clausen at DraftTek's online draft simulator. The only way DraftTek's Simulator ignores your request for a player you "Grab" is if your Top Priority (P1) position is available. Here's how picks 1-8 went down:

So there at the Bills' pick is Trent Williams LT, Clausen QB, and Dan Williams NT. An enviable dilemma. I kept LT as the Bills' P1 pick, so it gave me Trent Williams!

Our picks thereafter:

1-Trent Williams LT

2-Corey Wootton DE34 -------(WR's Arrelious Benn and Demarius Thomas also there, as was Tebow)

3-Carlton Mitchell WRF --------(Here I'd have gone with Spikes or Donald Butler ILB

6-Jeff Byers OC------------(I'd take the guy that protected Crompton at Tenn-- Chris Scott OT)

7-Andre Dixon RB------------(David Gettis and Danario Alexander WR were still on the board)

Not a big fan of Wooten, Mitchell or Lang.

Still though, gotta love the late round value of Crompton, Woods and Byers. I too would pick Scott over Byers if there was a choice but I'd honestly be happy with either.

Not a big fan of Wooten, Mitchell or Lang.

Still though, gotta love the late round value of Crompton, Woods and Byers. I too would pick Scott over Byers if there was a choice but I'd honestly be happy with either.

One thing I notice is that RD4 in my mock and your sig is the disposable pick if you take Crompton in RD5 instead of Tebow, Skelton, or Jason Campbell. That RD4 --and Lynch-- could be involved in a trade up to (and including) April 22-24.

Our picks thereafter:

1-Trent Williams LT

In that scenario with my fav. Derrick Morgan being gone you should run to the podium with either Trent Williams, Jimmy Clausen Mike Iupati or Rolando Mcclain's name on it. If it is Trent, make sure you put T. on the card for Trent and not D. for Dan. !!

I like Byers pick and the Dixon pick as well.That actually has the lookings of a real solid, if not spectacular draft.