Why should we trade Lynch?

I think that all NFL teams needs two backs this day and age, even more so if you play in adverse weather 5 to 6 times a year. I like fred Jackson but he's not real young. If I know the Bills they will trade him for like a 5 round pick, who will end up being a part time nickle back, or a rotational DT, or some type of player who never really contributes. I know Lynch is one and done, but I rather take the chance that he turns his young career around rather then give him away for a part role player. If you can trade and package that pick for a shot a Gaithers or someone like that I'm all for it. However if not, I would wait at least until a starting back on a contender goes down in training camp, and that teams over pays for him. I really feel the Bills never really get good value for there trades and alway over pay, except for maybe the Price deal.

Well somebody call 1 Bills drive, and put an end to it.

The league is all about "what have you done for me lately?". People dont like that Marshawn twice got in trouble with the law and is reportedly a jerk off of the field. Because he put on 15-20 lbs of muscle last offseason, he also lost much of the speed that he had (was never a burner anyway). When you couple that with the fact that Fred Jackson outperformed him, fans have determined that he is expendable. I remember the way Marshawn ran as a rookie and would've had a good chance of winning offensive ROTY honors if not for Adrian Peterson's monsterous season. He still has a lot of growing up to do, but personally I wouldn't trade him - the compensation would not be a fair return for what he could potentially bring to the 2010 team.

Bad behavior should not be this teams mantra. Get rid of him, and quickly.

Not to mention, he is not an impact RB. He has done nothing to single himself out as special, we could do much better in the backfield and the organization and community will be better off with him gone.

Dump this loser and lets move on from him.