TOUCHDOWN RAIDERS.....

come on raiders - do your stuff.

136775[/snapback]

Hell yeah, come on Raiders....then we can switch and root for the Chargers to beat them at home next week......UH OH, then look........we are suddenly 6-6 and the Broncs are 7-5.

HERE WE COME BITCHES!!!

lol, alright alright, I know it sounds dumb, but hey, at least we aren't BURIED anymore!

Hell yeah, come on Raiders....then we can switch and root for the Chargers to beat them at home next week......UH OH, then look........we are suddenly 6-6 and the Broncs are 7-5.

HERE WE COME BITCHES!!!

lol, alright alright, I know it sounds dumb, but hey, at least we aren't BURIED anymore!

136782[/snapback]

We'd still be buried...We's just have shovels now.

Dont mean to burst anyones bubbles here...

But the Jets are 8-3 and the Ravens are 7-4:  2 teams we dont have the tie breaker over either..

Damn those first 2 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

136793[/snapback]

Yes, and the Raisen schedule has two should-be losses on it...One more out of the three remaining games would put them behind a 10-6 Bills team.

But the Jets are 8-3 and the Ravens are 7-4:  2 teams we dont have the tie breaker over either..

136793[/snapback]

It's all about schedule my man. And both have some hellacious games left. And, we could have the tie-breaker over the Jets when it's all said and done. Long shot I know, but if you look at the schedules, these other teams have some tough games!

136793[/snapback]

Jets play HOU, PITT, SEA, NE, STL(all possible loses w/ the way the Jets are playing)

Ravens play CIN, NYG, INDY, PITT, MIA(2 DEFINATE LOSES, NEED TO LOSE 1 OF OTHER 3)

Jets play HOU, PITT, SEA, NE, STL(all possible loses w/ the way the Jets are playing)

Ravens play CIN, NYG, INDY, PITT, MIA(2 DEFINATE LOSES, NEED TO LOSE 1 OF OTHER 3)

136799[/snapback]

Exactly!

I know Brooks Bollinger ended up the Jets QB today too. Hopefully, that situation will remain the same. lol