Maybe I was wrong about 9-7...

Justice

When I predicted the Bills would finish 9-7, I counted the Seattle game as a loss. Now that we won that game it looks like 10-6. The Bills are on a roll and I think I see a bit of a swagger starting to develop out of the Bills. Almost borderline cockiness! There isn't a team in the league (barring Pit, Phi and N.E.), that would want to face the Bills right now!

I really have to agree with you. I dont think Cleveland, Cinci, Miami, or San Fran can beat us. And I dont think the Steelers are gonna take a chance and start their starters when their 14-1.

136659[/snapback]

But what if Pitt needs the last win to beat out NE for homefield. Do we let Pit win to stick it to the Pats? :doh:

If were 9-6 and contesting for a playoff spot - are you crazy? Your answer is in another post. This is why I say we just need NE to lose 1 of their final 4 games , cause Pitt isnt going to lose another game untill Buffalo.

136682[/snapback]

Not true, a couple of teams COULD beat the Steelers. They are at Jacksonville next Sunday night, that will be a tough test against that defense. They also play the Jets who could give them a game and I could definately see the Bills beating them in Buffalo regardless of what the Squealers are playing for.