Peyton Manning to the Bills

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, because you thought the post was serious.

No, I was saying it wasn't true that something the things people say here are nowhere near as farfetched as that one. I never said I thought it was serious. You can call it a "joke" if you want, but the origional poster even called it an "attack" himself.

And why in the world would the colts make such a stupid move? The colts wouldn't give us manning if we gave them all of our picks with marshawn, parish, stroud, F Jackson, and evans.

There are plenty more logical plans on here than that one. Ones that could actually work and actually have a chance of happening.

Is this a second-order troll? If so, I'm very impressed.

Yes, someone comes here and says all the things people have said are just as dumb as trading for P manning. Then I point out that most people aren't saying things that dumb and I am a troll?

No, he wasn't serious about actually trading for peyton manning. But he was serious that he thought most of the ideas here were just as bad. He even came out and admitted it was an attack. I don't know what more proof you need. :angry:

Of course the answer is "you don't have to", yet you read through not one, but two pages of this thread!

Unbelievable......

Let me try to explain slowly. Just because a reply ends up on the second page doesn't mean you read to the second page. Nice try though, next time at least try to think through things before you pretend to be smart.

Please please stay away from Manning. I watched all his high school games, and he cannot make all the throws........He is also very cocky now that he has won a Super Bowl and is on all those commercials. We do not need a cocky quarterback here..........Pass

+1 lmao.....