Obamanomics-Iceland style

Why am I not surprised this topic is over your head. Maybe you should wade back into the kiddie corner.

The article you linked says nothing about black Icelanders, dumbass. Next time you try to refute a point, do it with something that's relevant to the point.

Never mind that the point was a sarcastic dig at your bigotry...we'll cover sarcasm in another lesson. :flirt:

The article you linked says nothing about black Icelanders, dumbass. Next time you try to refute a point, do it with something that's relevant to the point.

Never mind that the point was a sarcastic dig at your bigotry...we'll cover sarcasm in another lesson. :flirt:

This thread is for adults. Little boys like you need not apply.

Like many other Icelanders who have seen their worlds collapse since the financial turmoil began, Bjoernsdottir's predicament stems from the decision, on advice from her banker, to take up a loan in foreign currency.

Repayments on her loan, in yens and Swiss francs, became insurmountable after the Icelandic krona nose-dived following the banking sector implosion.

"My loans are twice as high as they were," she said, shaking her head in disgust. "The payments keep going higher and higher, so I have to leave, I'm forced to!"

Lets think about the wisdom of ever taking on debt that must be repaid in another currency. Holy f*cking stupid Batman! If you ever see any country issue debt that must be repaid in a currency that is not issued in that country, short the hell out of it.

This thread is for adults. Little boys like you need not apply.

You haven't yet made a single post that's adult.

And you're ignoring your own statements: blacks disproportionately consume entitlement spending. So are the black Icelanders responsible for Iceland's situation?

You haven't yet made a single post that's adult.

And you're ignoring your own statements: blacks disproportionately consume entitlement spending. So are the black Icelanders responsible for Iceland's situation?

There are no black icelanders. Iceland has been ruined by liberal economics.

Lets think about the wisdom of ever taking on debt that must be repaid in another currency. Holy f*cking stupid Batman! If you ever see any country issue debt that must be repaid in a currency that is not issued in that country, short the hell out of it.

Hungary's real estate market worked that way: people were paid in Hungary's currency (which I forget what it is), but home mortgages were in US dollars. Ultimately, their mortgage payments fluctuated with the exchange rate, to the point that, when the global financial industry went into cardiac arrest, a month's pay wouldn't cover a mortgage payment.

There are no black icelanders. Iceland has been ruined by liberal economics.

So wasteful entitlement spending isn't a racial issue?

(And Iceland was ruined by poor capitalist choices - the privatization of their national bank and over-securitization of their entire economy without sufficient understanding of what they were doing. You REALLY need to learn something about...anything.)

So wasteful entitlement spending isn't a racial issue?

(And Iceland was ruined by poor capitalist choices - the privatization of their national bank and over-securitization of their entire economy without sufficient understanding of what they were doing. You REALLY need to learn something about...anything.)

Iceland was ruined because government bureaucrats talked them into buying all those fannie mae mortgages given to low income people. Sounds like liberal economics to me.

Iceland was ruined because government bureaucrats talked them into buying all those fannie mae mortgages given to low income people. Sounds like liberal economics to me.

So American blacks ruined Iceland's economy... :flirt:

You know the premise of most ancient Icelandian folklore? Something washes up on shore. Tribes gather to look at it. One by one, they divvy up their new resource. Eventually the new resource becomes scarce, everyone fights.

You know why they wrote about these things?

BECAUSE ICELAND HAS NO !@#$ING RESOURCES.

THERE IS VIRTUALLY NO COMPARISON BETWEEN ICELAND AND THE US. NONE.