Many questions, thoughts and concerns

This is shaping up to be one wild ride for Bills fans. I've never had so many questions about what this team should do leading up to a draft as this one. Here they are...

Why is Brandon Graham not being considered as a top ten player in this draft? The guy was a man among boys in the Senior Bowl and his stats at Michigan suggests that it wasn't a fluke game. Why isn't Sergio Kindle considered a top ten guy? He seems like a monster Pittsburgh 3-4 LB type. Why no love for this guy?

Who should the Bills draft if the top three LT prospects are gone? I've come to the conclusion that here is NO consensus here and I've seen about six or seven names thrown out there.

If the Big three LTs are gone do they take a solid OL prospect like Iupati, or roll the dice on a questionable guy like Davis or Campbell? One thing I believe, if the Bills do not take an OT in the 1st round the top guys will be all gone by the 2nd round. This includes Brown, Saffold and Ducasse. Rams (1st rd QB), Lions (1st rd DT), and Tampa (1st rd DT) will all go offensive line if given the chance.

What is it about Clausen that repels people from regarding him as a franchise QB?

Will Tebow last till the Bills' second round pick? What's plan B? Campbell, Crompton, Skelton, Brown?

Is Dez Bryant the next Andre Johnson? Is CJ Spiller the next Chris Johnson? If so, and if the Bills are screwed out of a getting a premiere LT prospect, shouldn't they at least be considered at #9 regardless of the Bills needs?