Would ya?

She's got the crazy eyes so its tough, you try to boot her out the next morning and she's making wax impressions of your keys and making waffles while you're at work. You come home, and while you do have waffles waiting, she is paging through a baby names book while drinking the last beer in your fridge.

I believe it is wrong to take advantage of another person when that person is obviously off her frikkin rocker. That would be such a shallow thing to do anyone saying otherwise should be filled with remorse and shame.

I seriously hope that the young lady in question is able to re-center herself and move on into productive adulthood. It is my sincere belief that with the right support she could cure split ends in her lifetime.

I believe it is wrong to take advantage of another person when that person is obviously off her frikkin rocker. That would be such a shallow thing to do anyone saying otherwise should be filled with remorse and shame.

I seriously hope that the young lady in question is able to re-center herself and move on into productive adulthood. It is my sincere belief that with the right support she could cure split ends in her lifetime.

One would normally have to go to county fair or a rural bowling alley to find a woman of her caliber! Tis true, I see a bright future for her at Supercuts or hawking beer at Stateline Speedway!

With that response the wife must be reading the board again? :flirt:

She's got the crazy eyes so its tough, you try to boot her out the next morning and she's making wax impressions of your keys and making waffles while you're at work. You come home, and while you do have waffles waiting, she is paging through a baby names book while drinking the last beer in your fridge.

:flirt:

That's why motels were invented and why you tell her to start taking a shower afterward. Then you tell her you'll be in in a minute and then run out the door while she's stepping into the shower.

:rolleyes:

That's why motels were invented and why you tell her to start taking a shower afterward. Then you tell her you'll be in in a minute and then run out the door while she's stepping into the shower.

Personally, I would wait for her to actually be in the shower...

:rolleyes:

Personally, I would wait for her to actually be in the shower...

Why even get that complicated? She's wearing handcuffs...