Chris Mortensen

In 2005 Chris Mortensen picked the Bills to win the Super Bowl; history tells us how that turned out. Mortensen was asked in 2004 who he thought the best QB in the 2004 draft was, Morty Boy replied " I reall think JP Losman will turn out to be the best QB in the 2004 draft"(i really don't need to comment on that pick).

Journalists today have no integrity and I believe "Morty Boy" is an example of "Hack Jornalism". He doesn't believe the things he says about the Bills, he just says them becuase he is angry at the Bills for firing his buddy Tom Donahoe!

So if Buddy kissed Morty's ass I bet he would do a great write up about the Bills and the city of Buffalo!

In 2005 Chris Mortensen picked the Bills to win the Super Bowl; history tells us how that turned out. Mortensen was asked in 2004 who he thought the best QB in the 2004 draft was, Morty Boy replied " I reall think JP Losman will turn out to be the best QB in the 2004 draft"(i really don't need to comment on that pick).

Journalists today have no integrity and I believe "Morty Boy" is an example of "Hack Jornalism". He doesn't believe the things he says about the Bills, he just says them becuase he is angry at the Bills for firing his buddy Tom Donahoe!

So if Buddy kissed Morty's ass I bet he would do a great write up about the Bills and the city of Buffalo!

Buddy won't be doing that is my guess. Doesn't look the type.

The topics are just getting so boring and meaningless on this site! I used to be excited about reading all these posts...Who cares what Chris Mortensen said seven years ago! I don't even care what he said today! All that matters is the Bills make the right choices in the draft and don't make reaches like they did with Aaron Maybin last year when players like Bryan Orakapo fall right in your lap! That's the sort of stuff that matters!!!

The topics are just getting so boring and meaningless on this site! I used to be excited about reading all these posts...Who cares what Chris Mortensen said seven years ago! I don't even care what he said today! All that matters is the Bills make the right choices in the draft and don't make reaches like they did with Aaron Maybin last year when players like Bryan Orakapo fall right in your lap! That's the sort of stuff that matters!!!

hehehehe yeah Orakpo...that was ridiculous...I got a few more gray hairs when they passed on that beast

If he ever was angry, he's long over it.

If he says bad things about Buffalo, isn't it reasonable that it might be because this team is ... um, what's the word ... oh, yeah, bad, really bad?

Good reporters say good things about good stuff and bad things about bad stuff. Buffalo hasn't been in the playoffs for ten years.

I think you're confusing Chris Mortensen with Ron Jaworski (JAWS). JAWS was gaga over JP

when he was drafted. CM is a Donahoe ball washer that never misses a chance to put down

Buffalo and the Bills.

He said JP would be the best QB taken in the 2004 draft. I really don't think he believed JP would be better than River and Manning. Big Ben was coming out of a small school. He said this because of his love affair with Tom Donahoe