Darwinism and Evolution....

Did God create us in his image, or did we create him in ours? I am not asking that to be a pain....

From my ancient Catholic training[ I bussed at the last supper] the only physical appearance of God[actually his son] mankind has is Jesus. So of course that is the image people have of God.

That was his Son's Manifestation on Earth. For all I know, on some other planet, Jesus looked like one of the lobster people.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how anyone could seriously answer that question.

It is a real question- did man create an image of God to suit his/her own ego or create something they were comfortable with? The question really isn't about whether you belief in the existence of a God, which I definitely do.

It is a real question- did man create an image of God to suit his/her own ego or create something they were comfortable with? The question really isn't about whether you belief in the existence of a God, which I definitely do.

God created US in HIS image. Not the other way around.

Faith is something science cannot disprove...it goes back to the argument of experts...

You would not take scientific advice from a priest...or if you're sane you wouldn't...

However, the other way around holds true as well...you wouldn't take advice about virtue and faith from a scientist..again if you're sane you wouldn't...read much Marx lately??? heheheh...

Now, therefore to disprove God and/or faith you would need to find a master of faith that would speak against God or faith, but in doing so, the person would no longer be an expert because a master of faith has to possess faith...that is why you will argue in circles with religious folks round and round and never prove any points...