Congratulations Sabres

KD in CA

This is the year for the cup. You read it here first. I don't know why, I just know. It is in the air. :thumbsup:

I like your optimism Jim. I am going to go with it... this has been one of the more frustrating Sabres seasons in recent memory, because this team has been so high, and so low... but, despite all of the lows (January was brutal), I have to keep reminding myself that this team has won their division, for only the 6th time in their 40 year existence... they must be pretty good... so much is going to rest on Ryan Miller. In previous playoff seasons with Miller, I never felt like he was at the top of his game, going into the playoffs... I have more confidence in him this year than the last playoff appearance. So, I am throwing caution to the wind, and going all out, believing this is our year...

OOH-ahh- Sabres on the warpath!

I like your optimism Jim. I am going to go with it... this has been one of the more frustrating Sabres seasons in recent memory, because this team has been so high, and so low... but, despite all of the lows (January was brutal), I have to keep reminding myself that this team has won their division, for only the 6th time in their 40 year existence... they must be pretty good... so much is going to rest on Ryan Miller. In previous playoff seasons with Miller, I never felt like he was at the top of his game, going into the playoffs... I have more confidence in him this year than the last playoff appearance. So, I am throwing caution to the wind, and going all out, believing this is our year...

OOH-ahh- Sabres on the warpath!

I just did not feel this way when they won the Presidents' Trophy. The curse or whatever, it didn't feel right. This is the year. I am so sure I have been thinking about how I can be in Buffalo when they win the cup. MONSTER party.

Always nice to add another banner to the rafters, but I still worry about the lack of scoring this team has. It can be very frustrating to watch at times.

I know what you mean about scoring...I really like the way some of the younger guys have played, in the absence of Vanek and Connolly. I wonder if Lindy will have the guts to sit either, or both, once they are healthy enough to play again. I don't hate TV and TC, but they are both real frustrating, when you know how talented they are. Vanek especially...

I am pumped for the playoffs!

I know what you mean about scoring...I really like the way some of the younger guys have played, in the absence of Vanek and Connolly. I wonder if Lindy will have the guts to sit either, or both, once they are healthy enough to play again. I don't hate TV and TC, but they are both real frustrating, when you know how talented they are. Vanek especially...

I am pumped for the playoffs!

Tyler Ennis seems like the real deal...??

I just did not feel this way when they won the Presidents' Trophy. The curse or whatever, it didn't feel right. This is the year. I am so sure I have been thinking about how I can be in Buffalo when they win the cup. MONSTER party.

That was such a great season, but, like you, once the playoffs rolled around, I didn't feel as good about them... this years squad is good across the board, but not great...except in net, or, should I say, when Miller is in net. It may just be enough.

My memory is so rotten these days, how does this team compare to the team that made it to the finals in 1999? Kind of similar in some ways...

That was such a great season, but, like you, once the playoffs rolled around, I didn't feel as good about them... this years squad is good across the board, but not great...except in net, or, should I say, when Miller is in net. It may just be enough.

My memory is so rotten these days, how does this team compare to the team that made it to the finals in 1999? Kind of similar in some ways...

Difference is this team will win the finals. I don't give a a crap about regular season goals against, goals scored, blah blah.

This is the year. Take that to the bank. :thumbsup:

Congrats Sabres!

I'm not as optimistic as JIA, BT for playoff success. It's not that I'm securing my 'Buffalo Doomshield', just don't think this team has enough to get past Wash and/or Pitt. This, and 'S'up' with this Ottawa Failure??

Nonetheless, I'm on board for the ride!!

I, think that, maybe, you should learn, how to, use commas.