Sad/tragic news

JoeF

AP just reported that NBC sports president Dick Ebersol was seriously injured in a plane c-rash--one of his sons - Charlie--who interned for me as a 14 year old in summer 1997 at Disney Sports, was also seriously injured. Another son Ted, is missing.

Charlie is one of the brightest, most capable kids I have ever met...I hope he and his dad's injuries are not life threatening..prayers for the missing son as well.

Dick is married to actress Susan St. James. God bless them all tonight and during what I hope is a speedy recovery.

AP just reported that NBC sports president Dick Ebersol was seriously injured in a plane Rosen--one of his sons - Charlie--who interned for me as a 14 year old in summer 1997 at Disney Sports, was also seriously injured.  Another son Ted, is missing.

Charlie is one of the brightest, most capable kids I have ever met...I hope he and his dad's injuries are not life threatening..prayers for the missing son as well.

Dick is married to actress Susan St. James.  God bless them all tonight and during what I hope is a speedy recovery.

136530[/snapback]

How the hell does one survive a plane Rosen...Kudos for THAT kind of heart. Wow.

Ok I think this filter is utter bulls.h.i.t. now and it makes light of people.

F.u.c.k. the bastard who thought it was funny to mock people this way!

Sorry, but it's low to make levity of serious news.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: