Question about jersey sales

Saw something in a mock somewhere that got me thinking. Does anyone know what percentage of a team's jersey sales are recouped by that team, versus the League? Do the Bills get 100% of the profits from the sales of authorized Bills jerseys with their players' names on them? Or do those sales get pooled together and shared evenly amongst the other owners? Did Ralph get 100% of the profits from the sale of T.O. Bills jerseys?

I ask because a certain former Florida Gator's jersey sales appear destined to sell like Waffle House hotcakes. And it would be interesting if, for example, a certain cash-strapped but marketing-savvy franchise may be more inclined to select that player, even at what might otherwise be a "reach" slot in the draft, if they think they can offset some of the risk by way of jersey sales and other, similar merch.

Just a thought...

Saw something in a mock somewhere that got me thinking. Does anyone know what percentage of a team's jersey sales are recouped by that team, versus the League? Do the Bills get 100% of the profits from the sales of authorized Bills jerseys with their players' names on them? Or do those sales get pooled together and shared evenly amongst the other owners? Did Ralph get 100% of the profits from the sale of T.O. Bills jerseys?

I ask because a certain former Florida Gator's jersey sales appear destined to sell like Waffle House hotcakes. And it would be interesting if, for example, a certain cash-strapped but marketing-savvy franchise may be more inclined to select that player, even at what might otherwise be a "reach" slot in the draft, if they think they can offset some of the risk by way of jersey sales and other, similar merch.

Just a thought...

:angry::wacko::censored::censored:

I'm speechless.

PTR

Just a thought...

that's gold jerry

Just a thought...

I saw a mock, saying pretty much the same thing.

Makes ya wonder... :angry:

(I would really like for the Bills to get him, but even I dont want him at #9)