Did the forum change?

It's something you did. Click on "Options" right below "Add Reply" and "New Topic" above your post. Click on "Standard" under "Display Modes"

You got it. That happened to me before. It took a couple of days before I figured out how to correct it, but the whole time I was going "damn I hate this new format!"

While we're at it, could someone breakdown the ever-elusive "reply to multiple posts" method? I've attempted it a couple of times, but just couldn't get it.

You mean what Feynmann does, with the mile-long quote-and-reply posts for which I could strangle him?

(Just kidding. Sort of. :angry: )

See the "Quote" button next to "Reply"? Click on that for each post you want to include, hit "Add Reply" at the bottom, and they should all copy into the text box.

You mean what Feynmann does, with the mile-long quote-and-reply posts for which I could strangle him?

(Just kidding. Sort of. :wacko: )

See the "Quote" button next to "Reply"? Click on that for each post you want to include, hit "Add Reply" at the bottom, and they should all copy into the text box.

:angry:

(Just kidding. Sort of. :censored: )

:wacko:

I just see the OP followed by a list of replies. Just started.

It's something you did. Click on "Options" right below "Add Reply" and "New Topic" above your post. Click on "Standard" under "Display Modes"

Wow thanks, that fixed it . Wonder how I managed to do that by accident.

You got it. That happened to me before. It took a couple of days before I figured out how to correct it, but the whole time I was going "damn I hate this new format!"

While we're at it, could someone breakdown the ever-elusive "reply to multiple posts" method? I've attempted it a couple of times, but just couldn't get it.

(Just kidding. Sort of. :wacko: )

She's just kidding Steely. Just keep doing what you do.

(Just kidding. Sort of. :angry: )

Yes that's what I meant.

Thanx, I hope you don't end up regretting this advice.

I just see the OP followed by a list of replies. Just started.

The same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. I hadn't been in my settings at all (in fact I had trouble finding them to try changing it back). I ended up fixing it by clearing my browser cache (Google Chrome).

Wow thanks, that fixed it . Wonder how I managed to do that by accident.

I do it from time to time... Just to embarassed to ask for help! :) Everytime I have to hunt around and finally do what Jack said... Of course I always forget the next time! :thumbsup::cry:

Ever notice how the site is a little hard to find things??

For a long time I have my account set up to paste exactly what I copied, links and all... No code. How do you go back to where the actual HTML code is shown??