Michelle Obama calls Kenya

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, news articles said "Kenyan born senate hopeful" as well lol...this is an ongoing debate...and proof that our laws are for crap when a politician says they are...whatever...I personally don't care if he was born in Kenya...our entire political system is being ignored and nobody is going to do anything about it...seriously...we have been sidestepping the constitution since the 30s...so why is this so damn surprising...

Yeah, news articles said "Kenyan born senate hopeful" as well lol...this is an ongoing debate...and proof that our laws are for crap when a politician says they are...whatever...I personally don't care if he was born in Kenya...our entire political system is being ignored and nobody is going to do anything about it...seriously...we have been sidestepping the constitution since the 30s...so why is this so damn surprising...

I can't believe this is still an issue.

I can't believe this is still an issue.

I understand your point fully...does it matter...I mean even if the guy was born in Kenya does it matter?...personally I don't think it does...I know I get flamed for saying so...that is not the point I argue because I truthfully believe anyone who has become a citizen should be give ALL the rights of being an American...this law has been and is reinforced by fear alone...

I get attacked because they are like so you change this law and some undercover terrorist from Iraq runs and wins...I'm like dude, would you vote for an Arab?...I know your hitler nazi white trash mind wouldn't allow you to vote for an Arab...so stop with the bull...another thing is that any amount of studying in Politics will show just how weak a president really is anyway...so who cares...personally not me...

Now, why I brought it up is just another tare in the consitution of the US...again...the New Deal weakened the Supreme Court along with other political structures...the power block of Washington insiders is so damn strong because we fail to demand politicians that will uphold the consitution...(ya know, what they sware they will do once elected IE. thier ONLY F*CKIN JOB)...American politics is corrupted and nobody cares...this is why I made the statement that "why is this surprising that Obama's wife said Kenya was his home country?"...it doesn't surprise me...there isn't much that would to be frank...