Michelle Obama calls Kenya

Citizenship wouldn't be affected if he were born in Kenya, but "natural born citizen" means born in this country.

No, it doesn't, it means born a citizen of this country. You can be born on the moon, and if one of your parents is legally a US citizen and meets certain residency requirements, you're a natural-born US citizen.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing important. A thread that was deleted.

Must have been the Teri Hatcher one, last night. I was wondering what happened to the thread where I implied that Big Cat's sex life involved women curled in the fetal position.

What'd I miss? :wacko:

You missed an N-bomb that he/she/it dropped along the lines of "n*s are animals and should be put to death". Then the inevitable back peddle of "It's not racist because I don't really mean it, I just mean the ones who raped the kids".

Calling someone out on that apparently means you empathize with the rapists.

Quick BLZFAN4LIFE, tell everyone how important personal accountability is to you. :angry:

You missed an N-bomb that he/she/it dropped along the lines of "n*s are animals and should be put to death". Then the inevitable back peddle of "It's not racist because I don't really mean it, I just mean the ones who raped the kids".

Quick BLZFAN4LIFE, tell everyone how important personal accountability is to you. :angry:

I wonder if he feels the same way about Catholic Priests.

Quick BLZFAN4LIFE, tell everyone how important personal accountability is to you. :wacko:

"I didn't really mean it." :angry: Kids these days. Whatever happened to the creative excuses like "It's a metaphor, representing the essential nihilistic nature of man's existence. It's from Nietzsche."

That couldn't be further from the truth and I think you know it. At least two guys here, meazza and LeviF91 can back that up. Despite your attempts to antagonize me, I'm dropping the subject, but there is no need for outrageous slander.

Meazza, thanks for the complete and incisive response to my question?

And they would be....? Could it be that you don't know either....

All of them have it by their name, letting you know they are a moderator. Well, except the secret ones, those are the ones you have to watch out for...

It depends on the sub-forum. There's a list somewhere, I'll see if I can find a link.

EDIT: Found it: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...mp;CODE=leaders

You are so naive...

That couldn't be further from the truth and I think you know it.

It's the truth as I remember it. You'll have to forgive me if your version is different because you're the !@#$ing idiot who dropped an N-bomb on an internet forum.

At least two guys here, meazza and LeviF91 can back that up.

Yeah, it was so harmless that it lasted what, 10 minutes on the board? I'll let the other people who saw it give their version.

Despite your attempts antagonize me, I'm dropping the subject, but there is no need for outrageous slander.

I'm totally stunned that you'd run from that. :angry: