Article in Buff News Annoyed Me

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muskie and McGovern rallies dumbass....the Nixon campaign and little Donald Segretti didn't plant young republicans to infiltrate the Democrats campaign?

Try reading into it for a change.

That had nothing to do with Watergate.

Try thinking for a change.

Muskie and McGovern rallies dumbass....the Nixon campaign and little Donald Segretti didn't plant young republicans to infiltrate the Democrats campaign?

Try reading into it for a change.

As opposed to the KGB directly funding radicals in the '50s & 60s?

As if the "left" (whatever that term means anymore) had anything else to do but bother wasting their time on an ineffectually ludicrous embarrassment like the teabaggers.

You guys are entertaining as hell that's for sure.

The "left" is getting desparately afraid of the Tea Party and its movement. If they lose their majorities, how will they be able to tell other people what to do?

As if the "left" (whatever that term means anymore) had anything else to do but bother wasting their time on an ineffectually ludicrous embarrassment like the teabaggers.

You guys are entertaining as hell that's for sure.

So what exactly is it about the Tea Party's agenda for fiscal responsibility that bothers you and do you not see the need for Federal and State governments to cut spending?

I'm giving you a chance here to make a reasonable response to a reasonable question.

So what exactly is it about the Tea Party's agenda for fiscal responsibility that bothers you and do you not see the need for Federal and State governments to cut spending?

I'm giving you a chance here to make a reasonable response to a reasonable question.

Palin!

You are making it seem as if the teabaggers actually have a clearly defined agenda....not quite.

Actually they do have a clearly defined agenda....Obama won so let's take him down at any cost. The teabag rallies around the country serve one purpose...to give the far right fringe in this country an opportunity to wail and moan and act like buffoons.

They have succeeded on all counts.

http://www.buffalonews.com/2007/02/14/1346...s-cartoons.html

You are making it seem as if the teabaggers actually have a clearly defined agenda....not quite.

Actually they do have a clearly defined agenda....Obama won so let's take him down at any cost. The teabag rallies around the country serve one purpose...to give the far right fringe in this country an opportunity to wail and moan and act like buffoons.

They have succeeded on all counts.

http://www.buffalonews.com/2007/02/14/1346...s-cartoons.html

Do you know the composition of the Tea Party? What percentage Republicans, Democrats and Independents? You are either a clueless contrarian or just another ignorant person, sucked in by false rhetoric and nonsensical ideals.

Do you know the composition of the Tea Party? What percentage Republicans, Democrats and Independents? You are either a clueless contrarian or just another ignorant person, sucked in by false rhetoric and nonsensical ideals.

That's right...keep telling yourself that.

Brilliant retort. I try to refrain from calling people names, so I won't, but do you have anything at all that isn't just total empty bs?

Don't worry about Bishop. This is his gig. He loves to use words like teabagging and bukakke when discussing anyone who isn't a flaming lib like himself, but he'll disappear once the first season of Levi Johnston's reality show kicks off. I mean, you know with a name like "Levi Johnston's Final Frontier," Bishop will be his biggest Myspace fan. :bag:

Brilliant retort. I try to refrain from calling people names, so I won't, but do you have anything at all that isn't just total empty bs?

Really, I would have hit up the fact that his response made absolutely no sense in the context of the questions you asked him.

Because it really was completely nonsensical.

Really, I would have hit up the fact that his response made absolutely no sense in the context of the questions you asked him.

Because it really was completely nonsensical.

I didn't really expect an answer to my question. He's all fluff and can't discuss anything with facts or evidence.

• 2 weeks later...