Tiger Woods and John Edwards

major

How is what they did any different? They are both cheaters- they cheated on their wives, their cheated their profession, and they cheated their fans/followers.

Are the accomplishments of FDR, JFK, MLK Jr, Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson any less because of their marital infidelities?

Are the accomplishments of FDR, JFK, MLK Jr, Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson any less because of their marital infidelities?

No, they are not. However, it does illustrate the dangers of hero worship.

[EDIT: ...says the guy with the LOSMAN jersey hanging in his closet]

How is what they did any different? They are both cheaters- they cheated on their wives, their cheated their profession, and they cheated their fans/followers.

unless your name is Elin Woods, who really gives a **** what we all think of Tiger. You do not have to wake up next to him or eat with him or be married to him so why do you care. What he does off the course as long as it is not breaking the law is no business of anyones. JFK used to bang everything with a skirt and no one complains about that. I will be glad to watch one of the best players in his sport return to the arena. And yes I will root for Tiger, cuz I am not a little girl who is upset about something millions of people do every day to their significant others, he has to live with it, not you.