Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this out... What if it's the 3% that's actually terrestrial and enjoying the ride and the 97% is ALIEN?!!! I just blew your mind.

No, cause I have no idea what you just typed.

which means I can get a way with commenting

How about 3% Celestial and 97 % Terrestrial ...Yeah, think that one over.

btw, does your alien example have a terrestrial green card

ive thought this before. theyve found life in water in asteroids/meteors. at one point, the earth was completely molten on the surface. it got pummeled for millions of years with meteors. life shows up...

why wouldnt it make complete sense then that life on Earth came from hitching a ride on a meteor? and that meteor HAD to come from someplace else.

it's not too far fetched of an idea. we're ALL aliens to this planet. we've just been here a very long time.

why wouldnt it make complete sense then that life on Earth came from hitching a ride on a meteor? and that meteor HAD to come from someplace else.

I can accept the possibility of this much.

But when they make the leap to ET races experimenting on us and genetic engineering and how they occasionally come down to Earth to influence our evolution and spiritual develpment, etc... that's where it makes the turn down coo coo nutty bananas street.

I can accept the possibility of this much.

But when they make the leap to ET races experimenting on us and genetic engineering and how they occasionally come down to Earth influence our evolution and spiritual develpment, etc... that's where it makes the turn down coo coo nutty bananas street.

haha, yeah, i typed my reply after i opened the link but before i read much of the article. i got a few paragraphs in and went "ok, too far". unfortunately, with the media the way it is today, scientists are forced to make ridiculous statements like that just to get their real base theory heard. i aint buying the "programming" stuff, but whatever.