Topless Women Shocked That People Like to Watch Topless Women

/dev/null

From the comments section:

"I can almost promise these woman shown are not from maine. far too tall and slender. Know the difference between a maine moose and a maine woman?

about 10 pounds and a red flannel shirt."

:blink:

It's legal to be topless in public in New York too, as long as it's not for entertainment purposes.

i remember when this same type of thing was happening around our region. i seem to remember a big topless march at beaver island park (?).

not sure of the details, but since i was around 10-12 years old, i was highly interested.

i remember the verdict being it is ok as long as the women are not doing things to draw attention to themselves. basically, you can be topless sunbathing, but you cant sit up and shake 'em.

i also remember being disappointed with the calibur of females actually protesting vs those in my adolescent fantasy.

So they were protesting what was already legal? :rolleyes:

no they want to prove that topless men/women SHOULDNT draw any different attention.

yeah they sure did that!

thats why we are here typing about what they did and no article has ever been written about me when i take my shirt off.

i remember the verdict being it is ok as long as the women are not doing things to draw attention to themselves. basically, you can be topless sunbathing, but you cant sit up and shake 'em.

Sometimes they shake on their own accord. Wonder if that's illegal?