Smoking

RU Serious

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do You smell like an ashtray?

• Do
    • Did
    • Never

I have never smoked a cigarette, cigar, pipe or weed.

I guess because my grandmother lived with us and she was a heavy smoker, so I was around cigarette smoke a lot when I was a kid.

I do'nt mean to change subjects, but I wanted to pose this question to you all.

We all know that smoking can be bad for your health. There are many people out there that do a lot to discourage smoking cigarettes. Yet when it comes to marijuana, a lot of people are clamoring for it to be legalized.

So my question is, what is the difference?

Why do so many people discourage smoking tobacco, and not marijuana?

I think a lot of people look at it as hypocrisy. Cigarettes are much more hazardous to your health (as in they pose a much higher risk of causing cancer and other health issues) than MJ.

On the flip side, MJ has a much greater impact on one's mental acuity than tobacco/cigarettes.

I guess because my grandmother lived with us and she was a heavy smoker, so I was around cigarette smoke a lot when I was a kid.

We all know that smoking can be bad for your health. There are many people out there that do a lot to discourage smoking cigarettes. Yet when it comes to marijuana, a lot of people are clamoring for it to be legalized.

I think a lot of people look at it as hypocrisy. Cigarettes are much more hazardous to your health (as in they pose a much higher risk of causing cancer and other health issues) than MJ.

On the flip side, MJ has a much greater impact on one's mental acuity than tobacco/cigarettes.

:thumbsup:

MJ isn't physically addicting.

Try regularly smoking 30 joints a day! :thumbsup: