Springsteen

Bruce was just trying to re-live his Glory Days by doing a little Dancing In The Dark. He probably had a Hungry Heart and It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City. Bruce thought he was a Lucky Man but he could be a Dead Man Walkin'. :thumbsup:

Bruce was just trying to re-live his Glory Days by doing a little Dancing In The Dark. He probably had a Hungry Heart and It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City. Bruce thought he was a Lucky Man but he could be a Dead Man Walkin'. :wallbash:

Man, is this thing on??? <_<

Must not be many Springsteen fans on this board.

Well I guess the latest media frenzy surrounds cheating husbands.

Bruce was just trying to re-live his Glory Days by doing a little Dancing In The Dark. He probably had a Hungry Heart and It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City. Bruce thought he was a Lucky Man but he could be a Dead Man Walkin'. <_<

You forgot that he was blinded by the light and thought she's the one. He felt trapped* in his marriage and thought he'd tell his mistress that he did it for you. I guess this affair moves him one step up and two steps back. I guess this isn't turning out to be a tunnel of love for him.

*Yes I know Jimmy Cliff wrote Trapped.

Bruce was just trying to re-live his Glory Days by doing a little Dancing In The Dark. He probably had a Hungry Heart and It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City. Bruce thought he was a Lucky Man but he could be a Dead Man Walkin'. <_<

+1 though I am not a Springsteen fan .... don't dislike him but don't understand all the hype.

Well I guess the latest media frenzy surrounds cheating husbands.

You forgot that he was blinded by the light and thought she's the one. He felt trapped* in his marriage and thought he'd tell his mistress that he did it for you. I guess this affair moves him one step up and two steps back. I guess this isn't turning out to be a tunnel of love for him.

*Yes I know Jimmy Cliff wrote Trapped.

:thumbsup: