Chris Brown Blog on Rogers having to change his delivery

And as a result of 'being there plenty of times before' by throwing away high draft picks on garbage players, this team has sucked balls for ten years and counting.

<_<

lol, I know....believe me, I know....but how many players coming out of college have THIS sort of upside? This is a pretty rare thing to have a phenom that transcends his own school, even his own conference, and is a national star. The guy is a born leader and he brings the spotlights with him....I dig it :wallbash:

Tebow=Mike Alstott.

Enough with this ****, please.

He seems like a nice enough kid, but he's not an NFL quarterback. He's to quarterbacking in the NFL as "Irish" Terry Conklin is to pro boxing.

This Mike Alstott?

A 6-time Pro Bowler, 4-time All-Pro and Super Bowl XXXVII champion, Mike Alstott was one of the toughest NFL big men to play the game. During the peak of his career, he was known to shrug off tackles or run over defenders, subsequently earning the nickname "The A-Train".

Playing the fullback position, Mike Alstott was unique, because he could be relied upon to carry the ball for a touchdown on a regular basis, provide critical blocking for other running backs or catch passes out of the backfield. As such, he leads the Bucs' in total touchdowns with 71 and rushing touchdowns with 58. Regarded by many to be the NFL's best power runner, he ran for 5,088 yards to become the Bucs' second all-time leading rusher, and with 432 points, the Bucs' third all-time scorer.

During the 2003 season, Alstott suffered a season-ending neck injury which required a surgical operation. The injury ultimately became career-ending when, in 2007, Alstott was advised by his neurosurgeon not to continue his professional career. Alstott, retired in the early part 2008, ending an outstanding career with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

And as a result of 'being there plenty of times before' by throwing away high draft picks on garbage players, this team has sucked balls for ten years and counting.

:wallbash:

What he said. <_<

This is the most terrifying article I've ever read in my life.

For real.

Since Brown is pretty much a mouthpiece for the front office, I really hope this article isn't meant to whet our appetites for a Tebow pick in the second round.

Please God. No.

My fear is we are targeting tebow with the 9th overall pick