The Bills ticket office screwed me over

I sent in my renewal form for my club seats, choosing the 9 month payment option. Checked my bank account today and they charged me the 4 month payment plan amount. I'm gonna have to call my buddy Russ and see what they'll do for me to make up for it since I really can't afford them taking more money from me.

I sent in my renewal form for my club seats, choosing the 9 month payment option. Checked my bank account today and they charged me the 4 month payment plan amount. I'm gonna have to call my buddy Russ and see what they'll do for me to make up for it since I really can't afford them taking more money from me.

I'm sure they will fix the issue

First coat on one closest, and a lot of nail holes filled throughout the entire house. When are you coming to help? And bring some stromboli also.

If I did not have to go to Boston this month for a week to paint my daughters new house (2800 sq ft)I would have loved to have come out on a weekend to help. Yes, the wife has Stromboli all made in the freezer to go to Boston. You would have the wine for the evening right?

If I did not have to go to Boston this month for a week to paint my daughters new house (2800 sq ft)I would have loved to have come out on a weekend to help. Yes, the wife has Stromboli all made in the freezer to go to Boston. You would have the wine for the evening right?

12 bottles, all different types.

I don't think Russ will part with the TO bobble head or the Losman #1 Draft Jersey. I'm sure they'll give you Trent Edwards or Fitzpatrick though. TE could mow your lawn or Fitz could show your kids how to pitch horse shoes.

Okay, here's what happened. Some eager beaver grabbed my contract from the fax machine and ran the March and April payments rather than give it to my account rep since I had made arrangements with her on how/when to charge me. I did find out they're including my parking pass in the payment plan this year, instead of charging that seperate so that was a nice surprise.

Okay, here's what happened. Some eager beaver grabbed my contract from the fax machine and ran the March and April payments rather than give it to my account rep since I had made arrangements with her on how/when to charge me. I did find out they're including my parking pass in the payment plan this year, instead of charging that seperate so that was a nice surprise.

Whatever you may think of the team, I feel like the Bills customer service is top notch, far better than the Sabres. I have the same rep since I got my tickets and I can reach him directly and he takes care of any issues I may have. Meanwhile I have to navigate through voice mail hell with the Sabres and usually wind up with some bored kid who hates their job.

PTR