Langston Walker back to the hole

I can't believe there is any team more desperate for OL than Buffalo but I guess I'm wrong.

I think it's that "once a Raider, always a Raider" thing. If there's one team that's more dysfunctional the the Bills, it would be the Raiders.

Desperation leads to poor decision making. Looks like the Raiders have spent an eternity as a desperate franchise. As we all know, if Langston is an integral part of your O-line, your QB will soon feel like part of the turf.

I really don't understand all the Langston Walker hate around here, he was an average right tackle which made him one of the better offensive linemen we had. If there's scorn to go around it should go to former GMs and coaches - the whole Peters thing was handled badly in every aspect from start to finish- moving Walker to LT!!! I mean seriously Who TF thought that was a good idea- the only thing I think Walker should be criticized for is his weight if the guy had the disciple to get his weight to 340-350 instead of 380-400 he could go from average to above average maybe even sneak into a pro bowl.