GBN Scout's 2010 value board

It gives the top 3-4 OLB prospects, the top 3-4 DE prospects, the 1st round value board and names of players who's values are rising and falling...

http://www.gbnreport.com/scoutsnotebook.htm

One thing that's clear is that unless Spiller falls to the Bills there will be little chance the Bills will have to trade back. I just don't see that marque player teams will need to trade up for. The values really flatten out after the top 5. Here I see that are the players in the Bills' wheelhouse...

6-10 (picks)

Bulaga - potential maxed out?

Morgan - good at a lot of things but not great at any one thing?

11-15 (picks)

Claussen - Quinn II?

Spiller (trade bait?)

T. Williams - too stiff and mechanical?

McClain - Speed? Not a fit for the 3-4?

15-20 (picks)

Davis

Campbell

Iupati

Pierre-Paul

21-30 (picks)

D. Williams

Price

Odrick

Cody

Graham

Kindle

It gives the top 3-4 OLB prospects, the top 3-4 DE prospects, the 1st round value board and names of players who's values are rising and falling...

http://www.gbnreport.com/scoutsnotebook.htm

One thing that's clear is that unless Spiller falls to the Bills there will be little chance the Bills will have to trade back. I just don't see that marque player teams will need to trade up for. The values really flatten out after the top 5. Here I see that are the players in the Bills' wheelhouse...

6-10 (picks)

Buluga - potential maxed out?

Morgan - good at a lot of things but not great at any one thing?

11-15 (picks)

Claussen - Quinn II?

Spiller (trade bait?)

T. Williams - too stiff and mechanical?

McClain - Speed? Not a fit for the 3-4?

15-20 (picks)

Davis

Campbell

Iupati

Pierre-Paul

21-30 (picks)

D. Williams

Price

Odrick

Cody

Graham

Kindle

Terrific information. Thanks for the info. The value board gives structure to the draft. It is a wonderful guide in how to approach the draft. I am more convinced than ever that the Bills need to take an OT (Bulag/Trent Williams) with their first pick. At the top of the second round there can be another run on second tier OTs.

Terrific information. Thanks for the info. The value board gives structure to the draft. It is a wonderful guide in how to approach the draft. I am more convinced than ever that the Bills need to take an OT (Bulag/Trent Williams) with their first pick. At the top of the second round there can be another run on second tier OTs.

You're welcome! :(

I think that's because they feel there aren't more than 7 players with a "top ten pick" grade.

Terrific! Our pick at 9 can't help but be called a "reach" by every pigskin prognosticating pundit that partakes in particularly pejorative pokes at the franchise.

Queue up Mortensen and his ilk one more time.

I like how they list only 7 players in the top 10. :(

They have 37 guys with first round grades too. I think it was last year or the year before in which scouts thought that only 15-20 guys had legit first round grades. This is supposed to be the best draft class in a long time. I wouldn't be sad to see the Bills trade out of nine and get another second rounder. Doubt it'll happen, however -- everyone else knows that the second round is where the value is this year.

Terrific! Our pick at 9 can't help but be called a "reach" by every pigskin prognosticating pundit that partakes in particularly pejorative pokes at the franchise.

Queue up Mortensen and his ilk one more time.

That's why you try and trade down if you can. GBN would be the first one to tell you that there definition of who is top ten or not isn't final. Reasonable people can disagree. It's long been a great site.