Shades of Castro

Today in Charlotte at a Q&A with workers at a battery plant, the Messiah gave a 17 minute, 2,500 word answer to a woman who asked "Whether it was a wise decision to add more taxes to us with the health care package".

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/0...0-word-res.html

Castro used to give hours long speeches. The One has a way to go to catch up to his idol.

Today in Charlotte at a Q&A with workers at a battery plant, the Messiah gave a 17 minute, 2,500 word answer to a woman who asked "Whether it was a wise decision to add more taxes to us with the health care package".

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/0...0-word-res.html

Castro used to give hours long speeches. The One has a way to go to catch up to his idol.

You know Wacka, I was watching that Q&A live on tv today, and I remember thinking to myself, "Man, this is long winded". Not only were the answers extremely lengthy, but they didn't seem to resonate with me, he was babbling along, not making a whole hell of alot of sense, and he clearly looked uncomfortable talking about the economy. It didn't appear that the crowd was really getting it either, there were a couple times where he was telling an anecdotal story that was intended to be funny, where the crowd didn't laugh at the punchline moment of the story. Usually he gets his crowds riled up, today I suppose was just an offday for the president.

You know Wacka, I was watching that Q&A live on tv today, and I remember thinking to myself, "Man, this is long winded". Not only were the answers extremely lengthy, but they didn't seem to resonate with me, he was babbling along, not making a whole hell of alot of sense, and he clearly looked uncomfortable talking about the economy. It didn't appear that the crowd was really getting it either, there were a couple times where he was telling an anecdotal story that was intended to be funny, where the crowd didn't laugh at the punchline moment of the story. Usually he gets his crowds riled up, today I suppose was just an offday for the president.

You know what would have helped that answer make more sense? If, at the end, he expressed concern that Guam might capsize.

There's a reason he doesn't speak extemporaneously w/o The Teleprompter Of The United States.

He hasn't had a press conference since he slimed the Cambridge police department.

He has a terminal case of foot-in-mouth disease. It's why he chose Biden to be his footstool.

They're two peas in a pod.

There's a reason he doesn't speak extemporaneously w/o The Teleprompter Of The United States.

He hasn't had a press conference since he slimed the Cambridge police department.

He has a terminal case of foot-in-mouth disease. It's why he chose Biden to be his footstool.

They're two peas in a pod.

No, the real reason TOTUS picked Biden is really very simple. Biden is simply assassination insurance for TOTUS. Biden took the job knowing that, but figured he had even better insurance.