Eagles stockpiling picks...now have 10

i still dont get the whole "trade marshawn" talk

Maybe because he's an unlikable douchebag who could be one infraction away from a 16-game suspension. Being an average player, Lynch isn't worth the baggage or trouble at all. Get something for the moron now before he gets into more trouble off the field.

McNabb and the 24th pick, for Lynch and the 9th? what you guys think?

It's okay...but I'd rather Lynch and our 2nd for McNabb and the Eagles 2nd rounder. I'd like for us to keep our 9th pick or move down a few spots to pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd rounder. I'd like to see the Bills still pickup a QB in rounds 1-4 who

they feel can develop into a future franchise QB while McNabb would be mentoring the rookie QB. But, and this is a big but!

If it means the Bills would have a competition between the three stooges that are currently on our roster to be next season's starter if they don't swap 1st round picks and give up a player to get McNabb then I am all for doing exactly as

you proposed because there is no way in bleep I want to watch Trent Edwards QB the Bills in the upcoming season!!! I don't even what them to consider the idea which I think they unfortunately are!!!

We have 9 right now. Who would you want to trade to get some picks?

Lynch, Parrish, Whitner, Edwards, Fitzpatrick, Brohm, Ellis, Hardy, Mitchell, all seem expendable to me!!!! There are others as well. A lot of marginal players on this team. Even Pozinjury (Pozluszny) hasn't been a dominant force..Kelsay, Ellison,

Denney,......some of these players might have been released or not resigned though...?? Give Maybin another year..but another year like last and he's in the same sinking ship! There are probably a good 25 players or more that are marginal at best.