Democrat thinks island will capsize and tip over

I got one minute in that clip and had to close it. How could someone who can't speak ever get elected.

As a commentator on another thread pointed out - he was elected to replace Maxine Waters. Must be something in the water in that district.

That had to be one of the most insanely ignorant things I've heard from a politician since this.

Nancy Pelosi's assertion that natural gas is not a fossil fuel is right up there too. These people actually get to vote on policy, funding, our security, etc. Very reassuring, eh?

I think you mean Cynthia McKinney. No worries, they all look alike...

Oops, got the wrong bubblehead. Have no idea whether they look alike, but they definitely sound alike. Although Waters is just in a different level of cosmos than McKinney.

I got one minute in that clip and had to close it. How could someone who can't speak ever get elected.

Yeah, yeah I know George Bush, blah, blah, blah.

Sticking with it through 1:35 is worth it, really. At least for the pleasure of watching an Admiral try like hell to not laugh at a Congressman.

Sticking with it through 1:35 is worth it, really. At least for the pleasure of watching an Admiral try like hell to not laugh at a Congressman.

I just did. Holy !@#$ing hell. I thought he as least was saying it with a smile on his face to show he was being facetious, but man, I think he was serious. Now if we can only get all of congress to lean way to the left (literally not politically) DC may just tip and fall in to the Potomac. That would make my day.

I just did. Holy !@#$ing hell. I thought he as least was saying it with a smile on his face to show he was being facetious, but man, I think he was serious. Now if we can only get all of congress to lean way to the left (literally not politically) DC may just tip and fall in to the Potomac. That would make my day.

Really, though. Think about that. Think about somebody talking about an island "capsizing". Think about how stupid that is.

Then think about how not even conner, or Hedd, or George, or WisconsinBillsFan would say something that stupid.

That's right, Congressman Hank Johnson, horrifyingly enough, is dumber than even our dumbest posters.

Really, though. Think about that. Think about somebody talking about an island "capsizing". Think about how stupid that is.

Then think about how not even conner, or Hedd, or George, or WisconsinBillsFan would say something that stupid.

That's right, Congressman Hank Johnson, horrifyingly enough, is dumber than even our dumbest posters.

But I bet he wears some real cool suits. :lol: