Trade up?...and no not for Tebow lmao...

I think the Bills could have a partner to trade up as high as four...if the Skins are actually looking for a QB or Spiller like i've read...I think the Bills should jump up to four for a legitimate shot at Okung, Suh, or McCoy (Gerald not Colt you QB lovers)...what do you think?...all of them will not be off the board...what do you think?

I think it's a terrible idea. We have so many needs, we can't afford to give up the extra picks it takes to move up. We just can't.

We only have three glaring needs...LT, NT, and OLB...and on top of that...OLB could be addressed if we go after a FA in San Diego...I just drool at the thought of bringing in Okung...and trying to scoop up Merrimen...then it's just a NT...which we could grab with the 2nd pick...

I think the Bills could have a partner to trade up as high as four...if the Skins are actually looking for a QB or Spiller like i've read...I think the Bills should jump up to four for a legitimate shot at Okung, Suh, or McCoy (Gerald not Colt you QB lovers)...what do you think?...all of them will not be off the board...what do you think?

I say grown men need to stop using sixth-grade girl texting acronyms.