[Sabres] Got goosebumps hearing this call the other day

This was one of the best Sabres games ever. I was watching with Sens fans and it was great seeing their hearts ripped out of their chests. That a--hole Brian Smell-inski had that smug look on his face when he put the Sens up with a minute left. This was a great series all around. A great season.

PTR

The one that gives me goosebumps is the goal by Drury against the Rangers with seconds to go!!!!

Man that was great. I still remember the dog pile that ensued afterwards!!!!

WHO ELSE?!? WHO ELSE!?!?

This was one of the best Sabres games ever. I was watching with Sens fans and it was great seeing their hearts ripped out of their chests. That a--hole Brian Smell-inski had that smug look on his face when he put the Sens up with a minute left. This was a great series all around. A great season.

PTR

That was our year. We were supposed to win the cup that season. That's how it was supposed to end.

I'm saddened that Roby has had to go through what he has been dealing with, but it is very VERY nice to have Danny Gare back on tv again. Could Danny be Neal's replacement next year?

My only issue is that I'm not so sure Gare is old enough for Rob Ray to throw constant "haha, you're old" jabs at him.