A&E show tonight

ricojes

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/live/2010/04/...ps-manhunt.html

Airs tonight at 10pm

"Ralph 'Bucky' Phillips escapes from jail and sets off the most expensive manhunt in New York State history. Bucky leads hundreds of state troopers on a chase through the backwoods of western New York for the better part of five months. An amazing series of lucky and reckless maneuvers allows Bucky to avoid capture. But the case turns uglier when Bucky shoots three state troopers. Captain Steve Nigrelli spearheads the hunt and is determined to nab Philips before more blood is spilled."

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/live/2010/04/...ps-manhunt.html

Airs tonight at 10pm

"Ralph 'Bucky' Phillips escapes from jail and sets off the most expensive manhunt in New York State history. Bucky leads hundreds of state troopers on a chase through the backwoods of western New York for the better part of five months. An amazing series of lucky and reckless maneuvers allows Bucky to avoid capture. But the case turns uglier when Bucky shoots three state troopers. Captain Steve Nigrelli spearheads the hunt and is determined to nab Philips before more blood is spilled."

If only D.B. Cooper had led to a manhunt....That I would pay to watch.

My niece had a bit part in that episode. She played Bucky's granddaughter.

edit: LOL - just spoke with my sister. I guess she was in it too. I didn't even notice.

That's cool! I posted the dang thing and forgot to record it :thumbsup: ! I'll have to catch the repeat.

I guess we know now who you like better.

:lol:

Too funny. Actually my sister told me her part was cut, so I wasn't watching for her. I'm gonna check the DVR later to her if I can spot her.

Finished 10 minutes from my house.

Out by good ol' Cablehollow golf course!

I missed it last night, but I guess it's on again Sunday afternoon? I was home for my sister's wedding during the height of Bucky-mania. They set up one of the versions of their command center at the Randolph High School, which is right down the street from my dad's house.