Merriman

Meriman was a beast when he was on steroids before he had his major knee injury

Fixed. And I would expect him to return to form a full 2 years post injury - the normal time frame to 100%

2nd rounder sounds fine to me.

lynch for merriman, straight up? anyone?

WHY DO PEOPLE CONTINUE TO, TIME AND TIME AGAIN, SUGGEST WE GET RID OF SOME OUR FEW VERY TALENTED PLAYERS ON THIS TEAM????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It is as if some didn't learn much in school, don't know how to analyze or evaluate things in a logical way, as in this case...

If Lynch does not perform this year--he will, I believe--or if he gets into another major legal crisis, then they'd have a point, but NOT NOW!

We wouldn't win a game if some of the more illiogical people on this board made personnel moves for the Bills--and would have no hope for improvement.

I think the Bills should look into it...he hasn't signed his tender with the Chargers...and I think we need a real 34 OLB...guys been so so last year but he was playing with a groin...I think he'd come in here and shock some folks...I'd do just about whatever it takes to get a proven OLB...but that's just me...I was crying for Porter to...and look where he's at lmao...

WHY DO PEOPLE CONTINUE TO, TIME AND TIME AGAIN, SUGGEST WE GET RID OF SOME OUR FEW VERY TALENTED PLAYERS ON THIS TEAM????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It is as if some didn't learn much in school, don't know how to analyze or evaluate things in a logical way, as in this case...

If Lynch does not perform this year--he will, I believe--or if he gets into another major legal crisis, then they'd have a point, but NOT NOW!

We wouldn't win a game if some of the more illiogical people on this board made personnel moves for the Bills--and would have no hope for improvement.

I have been a Lynch supporter but his actions are loudly speaking that he does not give 2 :thumbsup: t's about playing football, cut losses and move on.(Not showing up for voulantary workouts, when eveyone has been questioning his motivation, character)

(I have personal experience with this) He injured himself rookie year his ankle. The team was flying to Jacksonville, me and my buddies went to Canada that weekend, and there was Marshwn out at Rumors night club jumping around, dancing and all that crap, when he should have been with the team.