Hold onto your April Fool's links but what would you take for Lync

:ph34r: Ok ... I am in BEAST MODE after having to put up with the April Fool's postings before my morning coffee ... however the one posting about Marshawn as ridiculous as it was did get me thinking ...

Lynch obviously continues to show no respect to his teammates and no respect to his new coaching staff by being invisible this week at OBD! It certainly appears that he does not feel he is a Bill.

Reality is that the good teams in the league need two running backs .. we have two quality runners but if Marshawn continues to be a distraction rather than a team player what would you want us to get for him in a trade? We definitely cannot just release him but what is he worth?

I think if we can't get a #2 round pick for him then it is proof that running backs should never be picked in the first round but that being said I think a number two or a high round 3 (top ten) would be the only acceptable trade options unless we can get a starting player but that won't happen. :w00t:

i disagree that he is "disrespecting" anyone by not showing up to voluntary workouts.

i disagree that he has been a distraction, AT ALL, over the last few seasons to anyone other than people on the internet. especially when you have Steelers players saying that their QB's legal problems arent even a distraction. do your co-workers' legal problems distract you at work?

with that being said, id want AT LEAST what we got for McGahee but think he is worth more. We got a 3rd and 7th for Willis, so I would want better than that.

I'd want a #2, or a #3 & #4. I'd also consider a #3 this year and a #3 next.

PTR

it depends on who you deal him to. a second from an also ran is obviously more meaningful than a second from san diego. i am stating the obvious, but i am sure it is a consideration.

based on the running backs available in this draft we would be in line for a 4th maybe a late 4th (chargers ),nets us a 6 as well

. That said I would do it. Gailey is looking for a small quick back to balance Jackson, once he gets one how many carries are there for lynch anyway.

I know it sucks that it is another wasted first round pick but lynch was bad last year, and has two stikes against him already . Lets move on

:ph34r: Ok ... I am in BEAST MODE after having to put up with the April Fool's postings before my morning coffee ... however the one posting about Marshawn as ridiculous as it was did get me thinking ...

Lynch obviously continues to show no respect to his teammates and no respect to his new coaching staff by being invisible this week at OBD! It certainly appears that he does not feel he is a Bill.

Reality is that the good teams in the league need two running backs .. we have two quality runners but if Marshawn continues to be a distraction rather than a team player what would you want us to get for him in a trade? We definitely cannot just release him but what is he worth?

I think if we can't get a #2 round pick for him then it is proof that running backs should never be picked in the first round but that being said I think a number two or a high round 3 (top ten) would be the only acceptable trade options unless we can get a starting player but that won't happen. :w00t:

Running backs should almost never be taken in round one . They have a small shelf life and appear to be readily availble . Quaterbacks and big guys in the first round .

i disagree that he is "disrespecting" anyone by not showing up to voluntary workouts.

i disagree that he has been a distraction, AT ALL, over the last few seasons to anyone other than people on the internet. especially when you have Steelers players saying that their QB's legal problems arent even a distraction. do your co-workers' legal problems distract you at work?

with that being said, id want AT LEAST what we got for McGahee but think he is worth more. We got a 3rd and 7th for Willis, so I would want better than that.

Good luck getting it. McGahee may be a moron, but he also didn't have any suspensions on his record when the Bills traded him.

I love how people want to create yet another hole on this team in exchange for a 4th round draft pick. RB is one of the few positions where the Bills are ok; you need two good ones and they have two good ones.

How about concentrating on fixing the OL and front 7???

:ph34r:

Anyone that thinks we can get a 2nd for Lynch is smoking some really good stuff. I want a few hits of that. Lynch isnt even as good as McGahee has been and we only got a 3rd and 7th for Willis. I would take a 3rd round pick and run to the nearest draft available and hurry up to spend the pic. Id also take a 4th if thats the going rate for a 67 yard/game running back in the NFL these days.

i thought we got two 3rd rounds pick and a seventh round pick for willis

Anyone that thinks we can get a 2nd for Lynch is smoking some really good stuff. I want a few hits of that. Lynch isnt even as good as McGahee has been and we only got a 3rd and 7th for Willis. I would take a 3rd round pick and run to the nearest draft available and hurry up to spend the pic. Id also take a 4th if thats the going rate for a 67 yard/game running back in the NFL these days.

If the rumors about Lynch not being popular with teammates are true, (don't ask for a link I read it somewhere before during this offseason) then they will probably trade him while trying to build a better locker room dynamic. I'd take a third or a low fourth. A third or fourth could be spent on a RB that would be, most likely, as good as Lynch was last year and wouldn't have the baggage. JMO