NJSue- Losman is the MAN

stevestojan

You keep saying that "We have the best chance of winning with Drew" (which you obviously heard Mike Mularkey and Tom Donahoe say 50 times and like a trained parakeet took to saying it yourself). Well, today:

Bledsoe: QB Rating, 64.58

Losman: QB Rating, 118.75

So, obviously, JP is the man. I mean 118.75!!!!! He will be the greatest EVER! EVER DAMNIT!

You keep saying that "We have the best chance of winning with Drew" (which you obviously heard Mike Mularkey and Tom Donahoe say 50 times and like a trained parakeet took to saying it yourself).  Well, today:

So, obviously, JP is the man. I mean 118.75!!!!! He will be the greatest EVER! EVER DAMNIT!

136364[/snapback]

You can be such an idiot at times.... :doh:

You keep saying that "We have the best chance of winning with Drew" (which you obviously heard Mike Mularkey and Tom Donahoe say 50 times and like a trained parakeet took to saying it yourself).  Well, today:

136364[/snapback]

clueless man whose name means feces

I understood it as sarcasm (though it took me a while)...but given the drivel you post sometimes, specifying when you're being sarcastic might be a good idea.

136455[/snapback]

I now realize that. I thought the fact that losman threw ONE PASS, and the fact that I put:

made it painfully obvious. Excuse me.

From now on, It will include the </sarcasm> tag.

I now realize that. I thought the fact that losman threw ONE PASS, and the fact that I put:

made it painfully obvious. Excuse me.

From now on, It will include the </sarcasm> tag.

136480[/snapback]

Don't apologize to me. I said I got it. Apologize to the morons who are too stupid to realize that Losman's "performance" in mop-up doesn't equate to being ready to start.

Or don't...they're probably too stupid to understand the apology...

useless douchbag who can't avoid reading my posts.

I was kidding you f-cking toad.

Losman threw one pass, retard-o.

136445[/snapback]

Man whose name means feces:

All week you predicted Bledsoe would suck, the Bills would lose and we could

"let the JP era begin"

You're not a Bills fan. You're a "look at me" high poster who wouldn't know which end of a football to throw.