2 Detroit Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

3 Tampa Bay Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma

4 Washington Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

5 Kansas City Eric Berry FS Tennessee

6 Seattle C.J. Spiller RB Clemson

7 Cleveland Joe Haden CB Florida

8 Oakland Trent Williams OT Oklahoma

9 Buffalo Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

I can see Washington going with Clausen. Same goes for Seattle and Cleveland. Who the hell knows what Oakland will do.

Nevergiveup not withstanding, I think the Bills WILL draft Clausen if he is there otherwise they will either take Bulaga or Morgan. My prefernece is the QB or the OT. Lord knows we need to improve the offensive tackle position.

RnJ

http://www.gbnreport.com/2010projection.html

1 St. Louis Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma

2 Detroit Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

3 Tampa Bay Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma

4 Washington Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

5 Kansas City Eric Berry FS Tennessee

6 Seattle C.J. Spiller RB Clemson

7 Cleveland Joe Haden CB Florida

8 Oakland Trent Williams OT Oklahoma

9 Buffalo Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

I can see Washington going with Clausen. Same goes for Seattle and Cleveland. Who the hell knows what Oakland will do.

Nevergiveup not withstanding, I think the Bills WILL draft Clausen if he is there otherwise they will either take Bulaga or Morgan. My prefernece is the QB or the OT. Lord knows we need to improve the offensive tackle position.

RnJ

I'm thinkin Clausen doesn't get past Seattle, Cleveland or Oakland. JMO

I think the Bills WILL draft Clausen if he is there otherwise they will either take Bulaga or Morgan.

RnJ

Agree 100%. If he's there (doubtful) the Bills will take him. If he's gone they'll get a big nasty in Rd 1 and Tebow in round 2.

Folks, I was on the Clausen bandwagon until Monday when I google imaged him. Please do it. This must be known. We can't have this guy leading our team out on to the field. Big huge LT in Round 1, Tebow in Round 2!

Interesting scouting process, but after seeing his google images resume I would have to agree with you.

Agree 100%. If he's there (doubtful) the Bills will take him. If he's gone they'll get a big nasty in Rd 1 and Tebow in round 2.

I am fine with this - I can also see the Bills going Cody in round 2 if he makes it there. Or McCoy instead of Tebow.

Folks, I was on the Clausen bandwagon until Monday when I google imaged him. Please do it. This must be known. We can't have this guy leading our team out on to the field. Big huge LT in Round 1, Tebow in Round 2!

Just look at him, the shape/size of his head/face. And they make fun of Karl Pilkington,

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/li...es/CIMG2258.jpg